LV bag charm....yes, or no??

Thanks for all your comments and ideas! When I tried the LV charm on my bag it was heavy so it didn't seem delicate at all and the charms themselves where thick. Hmmmmmmm I know $375 seems like a lot for a charm, but part of me thinks because I never see them around it might be worth it!

I don't mind spending the $$$ on it if its super cool!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Louis-Vuitton-INSOLENCE-Bag-Charm-NIB-/220648673729?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

(I hope this works....sorry if it doesn't!)

Last edited:
I really like some of them but have to agree with the general consensus that they're too expensive for what they are.

Yesterday when I was in the boutique I saw the MC Astropill for the first time though and I thought it looked amazing. I'd quite like one of those but I'm not going to pay £190 for a keyring.

You are so right, the LV bag charms are too expensive for what they are! I went back to look at them, this time at Saks and my trusted friend who works there thinks they are too expensive as well! So again I left empty handed but that's OK, I found out Cartier is having a trunk show there in Dec and I'm going to put the money towards the LOVE bracelet :heart:

It depends. Do you already have any charms? If not, then go for it if you want it. If you do already have one or more, I would skip it. Charms are really expensive for what they are, and the money could be better used towards a bag.

I recently purchased the Playtime charm, however, it will likely be the only charm I ever invest in.

Initially, I hated the price for the purse charms but once I got enough LV bags in my collection, getting one or two finished the collection nicely and I love the way they brighten the already pretty styles by giving them that extra dimension of personality. I'm glad I got them. I have the insolence and the SS Fusia Graffiti charm.

The jury is still out on the LV charm, but I might just buy the Insolense soon! I ended up getting the Affiche mono pochette instead and :heart: it. Funny, the SA tied the cheetah print bandeau on my bag and even though it was cute it was not me.....I'm not a super girly-girl kind of girl! :biggrin:

I was always into bag charms and cutesy key chains when I was addicted to Coach but I never thought I would buy an LV bag charm.....I thought they were too expensive.
However....I came to realize I had so many LV bags already and I couldn't justify getting another bag (yet, :graucho:) especially to DH!! A few of the charms caught my eye and I ended up finding a pre-loved Insolence in great condition. And then after reading so many threads on charms I was convinced I had to get the Graffiti in Orange (also pre-loved) - one to match most of my bags and one for that pop of color!!
And yesterday, I went to the boutique to get my agenda refill and happened to pick up two bandeaus! I plan to use those on my Noes and also to tie on the handles of my bags. They really do dress up your bags and I NEVER thought I would buy or use one:nuts: