LV Artsy or Lockit Monogram GM

The lockit is one of my choices too. I like how big it is and structured. I am just holding back because maybe it is too much for a bag made of canvas? am I right? there's a goat skin leather but its a lining tho but then again I like the monogram a lot. Do you girls think its over priced?

Lock-it cuz u need a big bag and i prefer the design!

ok ok i gave in.. this is my last purchase!..... THIS YEAR!.... :smile::smile::smile: my golden arrow speedy looks like a BB beside the lockit GM...:P its beautiful and has a goatskin lining and very spacious just what I needed....mac would definitely fit inside.

photo.JPG

photo copy 2.JPG

photo copy.JPG

Last edited:
vsmarielle said:
ok ok i gave in.. this is my last purchase!..... THIS YEAR!.... :smile::smile::smile: my golden arrow speedy looks like a BB beside the lockit GM...:P its beautiful and has a goatskin lining and very spacious just what I needed....mac would definitely fit inside.

Congrats on your new purchase....you will love it. Sorry but I'm too shy to do mod pics so I will leave that to you. :smile:

vsmarielle said:

How do you like it so far? I've been thinking about getting one. Is it heavy?