LV Artsy or Lockit Monogram GM

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just purchased Artsy MM Monogram but still confused on keeping this or trading it for Lockit GM? what do you girls think? :smile:

images-3.jpeg

images-2.jpeg

2. I just finished reading your thread about being LV obsessed!! Don't worry ~ we all are!! :roflmfao:

I know there will be a lot of love for the Artsy, but I really love the Lockit!! Do you think MM might be a better size?

3. I vote for Artsy. I prefer bags with less structure so I am not a big fan of the lockit.

4. Hahaha yes! obviously I need an intervention. lolz but hey Lv makes me very happy. Louis Vuitton is a very good man he makes a lot of women very happy. He just makes the world a much better and glamorous place don't yah think? lol

MM is a good size but I need a big bag. All go my bags are usually the normal size and I need a bigger one when I need to bring a lot of stuff with me especially when I am traveling. Something to accompany my keepall 45... I travel a lot so I need a spacious and chic handbag I could carry from airport to airport. :smile::smile::smile::smile:

I save my chanel flaps and LV golden arrow speedy for a more formal occasions or going out on a date or even movies with the girls...:biggrin:

5. Artsy all the way!!!!

6. I would pick the artsy bag!

7. Artsy is beautiful but i thınk would choose lockit

8. I will pick both. :P:P

9. Keep artsy

10. I'm no fan of the artsy, and I love the lockit. I have it in mm and it's more then roomy enogh. The GM is HUGE and I think it will be a bit heavy to carry arround loaded when travelling...

11. Not a fan of the Arty. I prefer 2 handle bags. :smile:

12. I love the lockit :smile: So classy!

13. I would go for the lockit in MM:smile:

14. I love the look

15. I.