LV Agenda...worth the price compared to others?

How funny, I’ve been eyeing the agenda lately. Thank you for this thread!

Would it be ok to buy one from, say, fashionphile? Or better to buy new? And can inserts be found easily elsewhere (office supply store, online, I see Etsy...)?

depends on how much extra money you have floating around- if you can find a used one in great condition and save 100 bucks, it’s good. But, if all the ones you find are starting to show age, you are better purchasing new. My opinion.

Ive bought inserts on Etsy, some are very thick paper. You can make your own inserts too... I have a hole punch for the lv size.

Reactions: LittleStar88
i have it in all 3 sizes, and thinking of selling PM as it is too small for me.
also it doesn't hold enough papers for what I need.
my favorite size is MM, GM I am using at home because of the size

Reactions: jimmie staton
I just moved from the PM to the MM. I had an MM before but was using the MM LV inserts - I didnt like them so it made me dislike the agenda. When I went to the PM I started ordering my own inserts and decided to give the MM another try. I just got my inserts from Cloth&Paper and they're AMAZING.

I think getting an agenda comes down to how you personalize it. Personally, if I ordered other paper for my PM I would use it more. I also like the option of printing my own.

I fell down a whole youtube rabbit hole about customization. I bought both of my agendas PreLoved. I think the only one I would buy new would be the desk agenda or GM, because the pre-loved market price is very close to retail. My MM was around $300 or so and my PM, since it is EPI, was around $150. I totally suggest trying to print out agenda paper that fits these planners and trying it for a few days before purchasing an agenda. Make sure you get the right size.

i have it in all 3 sizes, and thinking of selling PM as it is too small for me.
also it doesn't hold enough papers for what I need.
my favorite size is MM, GM I am using at home because of the size
Hi Pinkie, I thought of giving my LV PM away for the same reason. I am torn because the person/people I am thinking about giving mine away to would keep me obligated to making sure I buy them LV refills every year. lol
Which LV PM do you have ?
"J!m"

Reactions: Pinkie*
I just scored a pre-loved Taiga MM in green for a screaming deal. Wasn’t sure how I’d feel about it till I picked it up this am. It’s lovely and I’d say the perfect size. I personally wouldn’t pay full price for one though, if you can find pre-loved in excellent condition like I did, I’d go that route. :biggrin:

My agenda GM in monogram, I use it everyday and for me it was worth every penny I paid for it!
I LOVE your inserts! Can you tell me the seller (if you remember)?

Can someone tell me why it says agendas are only available for purchase over the phone?
Finally, does anyone know how much the "My Heritage" agendas costs?

Thanks for any help you can give!

I love both MM and GM agendas. I wouldn’t buy PM though as in my opinion it would be waste of money. MM fits nicely in medium sized bags, however GM is more convenient for a more detailed planning. I actually use MM for work, while GM for school. A bit of warning: the button tarnished suer easily, within first couple months, and within a year the glazing on stress points is chipping away (not badly, but still visible with maked eye). I am a sucker for planners, it’s my new way of meditation, but I might consider purchasing other than LV agendas only because lately I’m getting annoyed with glazing issues of LV. And I think one good quality agenda is a good purchase as you can always customise it to your taste and lifestyle. By the way, for GM I’d recommend the mintedsugar & Sessavee inserts, while for MM I find the LV better as its sheets are thinner, and yet quite cute. And the inserts for 2020 are quite awesome

I love both MM and GM agendas. I wouldn’t buy PM though as in my opinion it would be waste of money. MM fits nicely in medium sized bags, however GM is more convenient for a more detailed planning. I actually use MM for work, while GM for school.
I would agree with all of this! I have the MM only and as Goldie Locks would tell us - it's juuuuuust right. At least for most bags. The GM is a bit too big to transport and the PM is too small to be day-to-day practical, IMO