LV agenda, is it worthy it in your opinion?

I have a "thing" for LV agendas. I own about a dozen of them (with more on the way)! I don't use all of them at the same time, of course, but I keep a white MC Agenda PM in my desk at work, a black MC Agenda PM at my desk at home, and a Caramel Nomade Agenda GM (my pride and joy!) in my briefcase. And then usually I keep one in my purse, too.

I don't use all of these as agendas... I mostly use the address book to keep up with numbers and addresses (and give me a hardcopy if I lose my cell or something). But they are pretty inexpensive for LV and very cute and functional!! I will have to take a new agenda addict pic of my collection when I get the latest (I have a Green Epi Medium ring Agenda on its way from Hong Kong). ;)

I contemplated buying an agenda. Then I realized I would probably never use it as the ones I had before went to waste. I use my iPaq instead becuase it's multifunctional and can pick up Wi-Fi and use the internet, schedule all of my appts, hand write digital notes, play games, etc.

I've carried my medium monogram agenda every day for about 5 years - love it! I think the medium is a great size. Not too small to write in, but still small enough to easily tote around. It's also super durable, and of course, classic.

Ryan

I lvoe the Lv agenda. I have a Black Mc ( just the small one) and its great. I dont use the phone book part its just too small for me to write in. I also just purchase refills from daytime.com and get 2 pages per week so i have more room to write.
Before purchasing the agenda i used a pda and just found it more a pita then anything.
Also i like to add sticky notes and stuff to my days/weeks and its easier then with a pda..

Plus i just love the looks of the agenda. It also had slots for c/c so it you want to use it as a small wallet you can do that too along with a key cles :smile:

frozen7313 said:
i...... have a desk agenda, that i upgraded from a small ring agenda. it's impossibly hard to write in the damned thing, so i got the desk agenda cuz it's bigger and cheaper than a medium or large agenda with the snap button. desk agenda doesn't have a snap button closure, but it does the deed fine. i'm actually thinking of selling it if you're interested.

jimmy, do you have a picture of the desk agenda...if not, no big deal.

i'm trying to find out if it's going to be good for my handwriting...i write large, but i can write legibly smaller, i just hate too...i'm looking for a closeup of the page, so i can get a feel for the size...i'm too lazy to drive to polaris right now.

I would also like to add, having at one time added my boss's entire Rolodex to his PDA, I never want to do the pokey-pokey with the stupid little stylo again. By the time you finish adding your info and programming the damn thing, you'll want to throw it in the toilet.

I have a PDA and I love it. For my work it is very convenient. But I also want to get an agenda at some point. I probably wouldn't use it for my calendar or contacts since that is in my PDA. But I would use the agenda for notes, etc. I usually have a small notebook with me at all times so hopefully the agenda can take its place sometime in the future!

I probably would've gotten one sooner if I hadn't seen Noriko's Hermes agenda that I've fallen in love with and cannot afford right now :smile:

I have an LV agenda and a Blackberry. I prefer the agenda, and use it everyday (especially helpful with the CC inserts). You can also buy accessories for an agenda to help organize and compartmentalize.

OOOOHHHH I had this problem a couple months ago...I had been using the paper agenda and then I needed more so I got a palm tX. I'm a dentist so I tend to be creative and visualizing how to build things. Here's what I did to use my palm and LV agenda....

1. small ring agenda...palm tx is mounted with velcro to a piece of stiff plastic (which has holes punched in it)
2. Nails agenda pen was converted to a stylus by taking a metal sock knitting needle and trimming (with a drummel tool which I have for making dentures) it down to fit in the pen.

The reason I did not get a phone with a palm in it is that when I go out I don't want to carry a bulky phone I would rather have a super small phone and a palm, I feel this is more versitle

Here are some pictures...

Attachments

• IMG_0200.jpg
    IMG_0200.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0202.jpg
    IMG_0202.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0208.jpg
    IMG_0208.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0209.jpg
    IMG_0209.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 95
i recently bought a Monogram Mat Medium Agenda, and i use it more than i ever thought i would. electronic companies will always come up with newer and better PDAs, and soon you might find that you have to keep up with the technology. but you can just buy new refills every year, and you'll be able to use your agenda over and over again.

OMGosh what a brilliant idea.. that is awesome, thanks for posting that.

LVLover said:
OOOOHHHH I had this problem a couple months ago...I had been using the paper agenda and then I needed more so I got a palm tX. I'm a dentist so I tend to be creative and visualizing how to build things. Here's what I did to use my palm and LV agenda....

1. small ring agenda...palm tx is mounted with velcro to a piece of stiff plastic (which has holes punched in it)
2. Nails agenda pen was converted to a stylus by taking a metal sock knitting needle and trimming (with a drummel tool which I have for making dentures) it down to fit in the pen.

The reason I did not get a phone with a palm in it is that when I go out I don't want to carry a bulky phone I would rather have a super small phone and a palm, I feel this is more versitle

Here are some pictures...