LV 2024 Collection

As soon as I saw the new updated and enhanced pochette Tirette, I was sold and needed to have it immediately in my collection :woot: So I contacted my SA, who had just received one piece in this morning, and hurried to the store after the work to secure this beauty for me. And what can I say - it was LVoe at first sight and she came home with me. :love: I really appreciate the removable straps. The crossbody strap, even though it had a narrow width, is a very robust one, pretty long and has nine (!) holes to adjust the length. I absolutely love this bag! Thank you Louis for listening to us and incorporating our wishes! :hbeat:
View attachment 5991019
I love this!! :loveeyes: Congrats on adding this beauty to your collection!! :flowers:

• Love
Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now
As soon as I saw the new updated and enhanced pochette Tirette, I was sold and needed to have it immediately in my collection :woot: So I contacted my SA, who had just received one piece in this morning, and hurried to the store after the work to secure this beauty for me. And what can I say - it was LVoe at first sight and she came home with me. :love: I really appreciate the removable straps. The crossbody strap, even though it had a narrow width, is a very robust one, pretty long and has nine (!) holes to adjust the length. I absolutely love this bag! Thank you Louis for listening to us and incorporating our wishes! :hbeat:
View attachment 5991019
Congrats :loveeyes: it’s beautiful and I love the lock detail on the front!!

• Love
Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now
The verdict is in!! It’s my most favorite bag I’ve purchased in awhile.
The leather is soft, the interior is soft, the added pouch in classic monogram is a nice hidden touch.
I don’t find the lock heavy at all on this bag. I love that it hides the strap securely.
It’s not heavy with my daily essentials in it, clemence wallet , agenda, makeup bag, sunglasses and iPad.
It can hold a lot 😊
It’s not overly slouchy and will stand on its own without falling into a puddle. When on the shoulder it really molds to you which is always wonderful with leather.
Size wise it is very similar to a graceful mm. It’s not as large as initial pictures looked and I’m so glad. It’s smaller than a carryall mm and sits slim just like a carryall.
Color was a pleasant surprise!! I’m used to cognac being a very rich orange undertone color (I buy a lot of cognac colored saddles 😂) But this cognac is very warm and brown and absolutely gorgeous in person.
If you are considering purchasing and love a good hobo I highly recommend this one. It’s beautifully made and nicely quiet for LV.

I’m 5’4 about 140lbs for reference 😊

View attachment 5985421View attachment 5985422
View attachment 5985424View attachment 5985425

Looks beautiful on you! I’m glad you love it. I didn’t like cognac on the website but this looks beautiful. My main concern was the puddle issue and I’m so glad it doesn’t do that. I was thinking about limestone now I’m not sure! Enjoy it!

The leather is soft, the interior is soft, the added pouch in classic monogram is a nice hidden touch.
I don’t find the lock heavy at all on this bag. I love that it hides the strap securely.
It’s not heavy with my daily essentials in it, clemence wallet , agenda, makeup bag, sunglasses and iPad.
It can hold a lot 😊
It’s not overly slouchy and will stand on its own without falling into a puddle. When on the shoulder it really molds to you which is always wonderful with leather.
Size wise it is very similar to a graceful mm. It’s not as large as initial pictures looked and I’m so glad. It’s smaller than a carryall mm and sits slim just like a carryall.
Color was a pleasant surprise!! I’m used to cognac being a very rich orange undertone color (I buy a lot of cognac colored saddles 😂) But this cognac is very warm and brown and absolutely gorgeous in person.
If you are considering purchasing and love a good hobo I highly recommend this one. It’s beautifully made and nicely quiet for LV.

So beautiful 😍

Ditto. Really regret it. I'm now searching everywhere for the blue speedy. Sometimes FOMO needs to be acted on. 😜

This year's BTP just doesn't do it for me.
LOL. I've been stalking the second hand sites multiple times a day. So far no luck. I do like the tile print a lot...but I need to see what it looks like on a bag. It definitely isn't as subtle as last year's collection... ...and yes, major FOMO!! ...and action is needed!! ;)

Hi :smile:
I recently joined this forum as I'm a LV addict myself hehe, I have a small collection but planning to get more pieces when my wallet allows :blush:
I've noticed that you mentioned the blue Speedy By The Pool from last year collection, did you mean this one? the Speedy 20 blue navy with dégradé colours?

If that's the one you are after feel free to let me know, I bought it last year from the LV store however I have not used it at all, so it's brand new. I realised that the size 20 is a bit too small for all the things I carry around :amuse:
I had a brainstorm. I meant the blue neonoe, they didn't make last years blue in the speedy although they did do a luscious keepall.

It can hold a lot 😊

I couldn’t get it out of my head so I ordered it! Thanks for the enabling 😂

• Love
Reactions: wildwest81
I am trying to decide which Side Trunk to purchase between these three. I love the black with silver, LOVE mailletage - but not sure of the color and of course love the monogram because its classic. These are GM size - I tried the PM size and while lovely, I think it is too small for everyday.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 9.18.08 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 9.18.08 AM.png
    452.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 9.17.34 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 9.17.34 AM.png
    503 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 9.17.00 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 9.17.00 AM.png
    668.6 KB · Views: 28
I am trying to decide which Side Trunk to purchase between these three. I love the black with silver, LOVE mailletage - but not sure of the color and of course love the monogram because its classic. These are GM size - I tried the PM size and while lovely, I think it is too small for everyday.
Oh my gosh that is a tough decision to choose one!! They are all so different and beautiful 🥰
Which one do you think you will use the most?

The black one is edgy and thus my favourite. You have to do you though. The second one is perfect for the warmer weather and the monogram is a lovely take on the traditional monogram. You may also want to doublecheck your info, the largest side trunk thus far is a MM size in which all three of the models posted come in. I don’t believe LV has released a GM yet.