LV 2024 Collection

Ditto. Really regret it. I'm now searching everywhere for the blue speedy. Sometimes FOMO needs to be acted on. 😜

This year's BTP just doesn't do it for me.
Hi :smile:
I recently joined this forum as I'm a LV addict myself hehe, I have a small collection but planning to get more pieces when my wallet allows :blush:
I've noticed that you mentioned the blue Speedy By The Pool from last year collection, did you mean this one? the Speedy 20 blue navy with dégradé colours?

If that's the one you are after feel free to let me know, I bought it last year from the LV store however I have not used it at all, so it's brand new. I realised that the size 20 is a bit too small for all the things I carry around :amuse:

As soon as I saw the new updated and enhanced pochette Tirette, I was sold and needed to have it immediately in my collection :woot: So I contacted my SA, who had just received one piece in this morning, and hurried to the store after the work to secure this beauty for me. And what can I say - it was LVoe at first sight and she came home with me. :love: I really appreciate the removable straps. The crossbody strap, even though it had a narrow width, is a very robust one, pretty long and has nine (!) holes to adjust the length. I absolutely love this bag! Thank you Louis for listening to us and incorporating our wishes! :hbeat:
View attachment 5991019
I love this!! :loveeyes: Congrats on adding this beauty to your collection!! :flowers:

• Love
Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now
As soon as I saw the new updated and enhanced pochette Tirette, I was sold and needed to have it immediately in my collection :woot: So I contacted my SA, who had just received one piece in this morning, and hurried to the store after the work to secure this beauty for me. And what can I say - it was LVoe at first sight and she came home with me. :love: I really appreciate the removable straps. The crossbody strap, even though it had a narrow width, is a very robust one, pretty long and has nine (!) holes to adjust the length. I absolutely love this bag! Thank you Louis for listening to us and incorporating our wishes! :hbeat:
View attachment 5991019
Congrats :loveeyes: it’s beautiful and I love the lock detail on the front!!