LV 2023 Collections

Ok my SA has helped me to order the red & black bandeaus...I will decide when they come (if they come) should I will keep one or both...I couldnt decide which oneI wanted at this stage as both appeal to me in different ways..I love the 90cm scarf but I will not wear it...only option is to frame it...
Cool! Will you be using them if you keep at least one? It’ll be nice as a bag deco or a hair accessory!

Reactions: Mapoon
Cool! Will you be using them if you keep at least one? It’ll be nice as a bag deco or a hair accessory!
Oh yes definitely!! At this stage Im inclined to keep the red/white one (2 colours of my home country flag) and I love red...and it can prob go well with my red epi alma bb or metis...Yes a hair accessory or with a plain coloured shirt will look good as well!...hopefully I am able to get both as SA did say sometimes depends on how many are allocated there's a chance I may not even get either bandeau so fingers crossed!! I love that 90cm scarf though haiz...are you planning to get anything?? I saw there will be louisette earrings too...very tempted but shall see....would a fun piece...and some of the fashion jewellery looks pretty cute on redbook too!

Oh yes definitely!! At this stage Im inclined to keep the red/white one (2 colours of my home country flag) and I love red...and it can prob go well with my red epi alma bb or metis...Yes a hair accessory or with a plain coloured shirt will look good as well!...hopefully I am able to get both as SA did say sometimes depends on how many are allocated there's a chance I may not even get either bandeau so fingers crossed!! I love that 90cm scarf though haiz...are you planning to get anything?? I saw there will be louisette earrings too...very tempted but shall see....would a fun piece...and some of the fashion jewellery looks pretty cute on redbook too!
I hope you get both of them or at least the red/white! I'm still not sure exactly what I'll get as it looks like something new has been popping out every other day, like never-ending. I probably would get something small, perhaps a SLG, a bandeau or Attrape-Reves. I have Attrape-Reves in my mind for awhile but I ended up with Les Sables Roses last month. If I buy it this time, 50% is because of the bottle! :lol:

• Love
Reactions: Mapoon
interesting to see the kusama pieces. i have to say i prefer the older kusama patterns tho. what does everyone else think?
I think I'm glad my wallet will get a reprieve from this collection :no:. Since the recession and more peeps put their lux items on sale, I managed to find a gorgeous Fornasetti Noe from 2021 and a Menilmontant MM in pristine condition. It's the nearest to the elusive "purse-peace" I've ever been :P

I noticed her profile was down too and came straight to tPF for answers lol! Another account that posted early Kusama photos is also down right now, louisvuitton_passione. First her YK photos were reported and taken down, now I haven’t seen her acct at all for a few days. Who is banning them on insta? LV?? I’m confused.