LV 2023 Collections

I did some measurements, since the size of the hook can be measured on items we already have. This would be the result. So they would fit, but the zipper opening is not long enough to comfortable get them in and out, you'll need to move them at an angle.
View attachment 5902260
Your graphics are seriously so cool @BULL I’m always impressed by them :smile: TY

• Love
Reactions: BULL
The thing is I really liked the handle on the capuchines but chanel is never a wrong decision but theres so many fakes of the coco handle out there which looks really authentic and do i wanna spend that much money on a bag someone else can buy for cheap and look the same… but i still like it alot
Your comments are helping me think , keep it coming❣️

The thing is I really liked the handle on the capuchines but chanel is never a wrong decision but theres so many fakes of the coco handle out there which looks really authentic and do i wanna spend that much money on a bag someone else can buy for cheap and look the same… but i still like it alot
Your comments are helping me think , keep it coming❣️
Why the time crunch? If you wait a bit, the list empho.lv gave for 2024 seems to indicate that there are a lot more colours and models of the capucines coming out in the next months. Some are seasonal/ limited edition and may even be exclusives for your region.

Hi @EveyB! Was wondering how your quartz epi buci is holding up? Any signs of colour transfer or hard to maintain the quartz colour? I’ve been thinking to get a quartz epi and wanted some input on if the colour is hard to look after Thanks so much :flowers:

Hi @EveyB! Was wondering how your quartz epi buci is holding up? Any signs of colour transfer or hard to maintain the quartz colour? I’ve been thinking to get a quartz epi and wanted some input on if the colour is hard to look after Thanks so much :flowers:
@Bumbles i have the buci in epi quartz and love it. No color transfer but I do rotate my bags so it doesn't get used as much. I sprayed it with Applegarde too...

Reactions: Bumbles