LV 2023 Collections

Hi @EveyB! Was wondering how your quartz epi buci is holding up? Any signs of colour transfer or hard to maintain the quartz colour? I’ve been thinking to get a quartz epi and wanted some input on if the colour is hard to look after Thanks so much :flowers:
Hi @Bumbles ! It still looks brand new but I don’t wear it as an everyday bag. When I wear it I wear it only with light colour clothes as I prefer matching my bag to my clothes. I did not spray it because I don’t like spraying my bags. Hope that helps! :smile:

Reactions: Bumbles
Hi @Bumbles ! It still looks brand new but I don’t wear it as an everyday bag. When I wear it I wear it only with light colour clothes as I prefer matching my bag to my clothes. I did not spray it because I don’t like spraying my bags. Hope that helps! :smile:
Thanks EB! It sure does. I think the quartz is more of a special occasion colour or with lighter coloured clothing. It might not be that carefree for everyday or use more often. None the less I still love the colour so will go to the store and check them out when they have it in stock. Thanks so much for responding.

Reactions: EveyB
Thanks EB! It sure does. I think the quartz is more of a special occasion colour or with lighter coloured clothing. It might not be that carefree for everyday or use more often. None the less I still love the colour so will go to the store and check them out when they have it in stock. Thanks so much for responding.
Which bag do you have in mind? The Saumur bb? :smile:
I wouldn’t say quartz is a special occasion colour. In summer 2022 I really wore it a lot. Not for grocery runs or playground visits but almost everything else. City strolls, restaurants, cafes, ice cream, museums, etc :smile: I‘m generally careful with my bags, so nothing happened to my Buci.

Reactions: Bumbles
Which bag do you have in mind? The Saumur bb? :smile:
I wouldn’t say quartz is a special occasion colour. In summer 2022 I really wore it a lot. Not for grocery runs or playground visits but almost everything else. City strolls, restaurants, cafes, ice cream, museums, etc :smile: I‘m generally careful with my bags, so nothing happened to my Buci.
That sounds really good EB! I plan to use it in the same way, plus movie and date nights. I’m eyeing the nano alma in either quartz or fuchsia. I haven’t seen the fuchsia yet as it’s always oos, but quartz I have seen and it’s such a gorgeous colour.

@Bumbles i have the buci in epi quartz and love it. No color transfer but I do rotate my bags so it doesn't get used as much. I sprayed it with Applegarde too...
Have you noticed the bottom sagging? I only put 2 phones card holder and key cles in my Buci and noticed major sagging on the bottom. I used the bag only a handful of times. I brought it back to LV to exchange for something else.

Anyone as obsessed with monogram dune as me? I’m waiting for pics of those who has already purchased or from the store 😍 I see them on the site now but wondering what everyone’s thoughts are!
I went to two boutiques today to see all the new releases. Interesting that in both boutiques the monogram dune and malletage bags were toward the back of the store. It seemed the stores were more interested in pushing the new denim and vernis bags; those were front and center. Anyway, between the two stores I saw all the monogram dune bags (I didn’t think to take photos 😢) and came home with the side trunk. I had gone in thinking I’d get the Speedy 20, but I looked at two and both had wonky construction. The Metis EW had a crooked flap. The Onthego MM looked beautiful but I prefer zip bags. Both Alma sizes looked gorgeous in dune. I know a lot of people aren’t really digging the mixed black leather with vachetta look, but I absolutely love it.

Here are my purchases from today. So happy to get my first side trunk 🥰

Attachments

• IMG_6246.jpeg
    IMG_6246.jpeg
    229.1 KB · Views: 67
I went to two boutiques today to see all the new releases. Interesting that in both boutiques the monogram dune and malletage bags were toward the back of the store. It seemed the stores were more interested in pushing the new denim and vernis bags; those were front and center. Anyway, between the two stores I saw all the monogram dune bags (I didn’t think to take photos 😢) and came home with the side trunk. I had gone in thinking I’d get the Speedy 20, but I looked at two and both had wonky construction. The Metis EW had a crooked flap. The Onthego MM looked beautiful but I prefer zip bags. Both Alma sizes looked gorgeous in dune. I know a lot of people aren’t really digging the mixed black leather with vachetta look, but I absolutely love it.

Here are my purchases from today. So happy to get my first side trunk 🥰
This is LVoely ! Can i ask where yours is made ? I liked the Alma GM, but the hardware does not support a strap like those in the smaller size.

Reactions: baby*my*bags
My Buci has no sagging on the bottom. But I only use it with an insert from Samorga, the thicker felt one.
I’m so glad yours held up! I definitely did not have an insert. Do you love yours? How often do you wear her? I had her and it was supposed to be an errands bag but didn’t hold up to my expectations. I exchanged for the OTG 😍

I’m so glad yours held up! I definitely did not have an insert. Do you love yours? How often do you wear her? I had her and it was supposed to be an errands bag but didn’t hold up to my expectations. I exchanged for the OTG 😍
I have it in the quartz colour and I do love it! I don’t wear it during the winter months as I have no coat that matches the colour. In the first spring/summer after I got it I wore it a lot! Also last summer I still wore it a few times but I changed my wardrobe and black or tan bags compliment it better. I don’t use it for errands but for city strolls, restaurants, cafes, museums, etc.
Which size OTG did you get? Do you like it? Did you have the Buci in black?

Reactions: iskam.mnogo