LV 2012 Agenda Refill: Worth It?

My Hello Kitty refills came in at last! I think it looks great w/my MC agenda =) Before I got my LV agenda, I bought a HK agenda from the same company that products the refills and love it! They make great agendas & calenders =)

DSC02403.jpg

wow! We got the same refills lol

PrincessD: That is soooo cute! I am a sucker for cute! :smile:
I actually have been thinking of getting an agenda.
Twice now I have lost everything!
Once when my iPhone got stuck and it had to be completely re-installed via iTunes and second when I moved everything to the new mac cloud system my iCal got completely erased! I was soooooo P.O!
I was like THATS IT!
So my beautician after listening to me whine while getting my hair done, (LOL) gave me this free little yearly calendar thing for your purse but ya know... its kind of small spaces to write each appts in.
So YES I need a paper agenda!
Sometimes technology fails! :-/

XOXO

Bugn, you should definitely get one! I love scribbling in my agenda w/my metallic/neon coloured gel pens LOL! you won't regret it!

I purchased the entire refill for 2012 for my medium agenda this year. I know it was $100 for just paper but really its Louis Vuitton. I mean I spent over $1500 on a purse so why wouldn't I buy LV refills? I normally just get the calendar refill 1 wk/2 pages each year but I wanted to update my address pages since it has been over 5 years since I bought the entire refill set. I was super excited about it and I don't really know why! Its just cute how it all goes well together!!!

I don't think I'll purchase the 2012 refill for my medium DE agenda. I found the 2011 refill wasn't functional enough for me. There wasn't space for daily tasks, only space for appointment times & small space for notes. I ended up switching my inserts to Covey since there is better organization on each page.

Do you have a medium agenda?? I love Covey refills but none of them fit my pm agenda. I'm thinking of making the switch to medium and that just may make the decision easier.

I have the smallest agenda (mini?) and I initially purchased the full set of pages, then the calendar refills. 2012 however I purchased Filofax refills and feel like an idiot for IMO wasting money on paper for the gold edging. I still have the ruler and map etc, I would never buy the LV refills again.

I have an agenda on it's way to me, and I plan on buying the LV refills, as another poster said, it works out to less than a $1 a week, which is more than fair to me. The only reason I would probably change refill types is if I find the LV ones don't work for me...

The agenda will last for more than one year to where the refill is only good for a year. I received my agenda as a gift . Louis Vuitton products have excellent quality and they do last which is why I have no problem paying over $1000 for a bag. But I do have a problem overpaying for an agenda refill that is just PAPER!!
Now if someone can explain to me why it costs that much ( other than it's LV ),I'll hear you out !

PS - I didn't think you were *****y .;)

i agree. i honestly think paying 75 dollars for PAPER is NONSENSE.
that's just my opinion.