LV 2008 China Run collection

i am still waiting for a reply back from my sa's friend in beijing about the availability of this line in countries other than china. so will keep you guys up-to-date, though i have the feeling that they are available in china only

I thought that at first too but it really wouldn't make sense for LV to release the price in euros if that were the case.

wow, that crest is nice and cute. vintagey modern. hehehe...sounds weird but anyway, it is nice. so may 1 is the release, wow, two bags to look after then! (plus beaubourg! hehehe...)

OMG I freaking LOVE the panda on the crest!!!!! :nuts:
louisvuittonclassicchinarun2008logo.jpg

great logo, i want the cles !

Fred

Just spoke to London customer services. Apparently, this range is EXTREMELY limited. Naviglio is priced at 560 GBP and the Zippy Organiser at 405 GBP. Only Sloane Street and New Bond Street stores in London will be getting them in, and waitlisting MUST be done in person at the stores, it cannot be done telephonically.

Just spoke to London customer services. Apparently, this range is EXTREMELY limited. Naviglio is priced at 560 GBP and the Zippy Organiser at 405 GBP. Only Sloane Street and New Bond Street stores in London will be getting them in, and waitlisting MUST be done in person at the stores, it cannot be done telephonically.

i'm first in line on the waitlist at the 101 champs Elysee store for the pochette cles.

Fred