Luxuryscarves.com ???

I see the Hermes scarf hanging kit mentioned.....do you mean that Hermes has a scarf hanging kit that they sell? Any idea what it's like?

I too love luxury-scarves.com - but not as much as I love its-all-goode.com!

I can only guess and ask - might it be a consequence of scarf design and colours?
Namely, I have noticed that certain scarves are stiffer and somehow more rigid in the beginning than the others...even same designs in different colour combos - again, it is my guessing only, not that I would try to justify the lower quality, as I have no experience with luxury-scarves and their scarf quality at all...

Certain years they produced scarves with more "sizing" which made them quite stiff. Mainly around the late '90s. It's not a quality issue, that's just how they were made. It still varies sometimes, but for at least the past five years + or so I haven't seen as much of a range of stiffness. But maybe she's talking about the vintage-style (very soft and fluid) silk, from a 70cm or pointu?

Certain years they produced scarves with more "sizing" which made them quite stiff. Mainly around the late '90s. It's not a quality issue, that's just how they were made. It still varies sometimes, but for at least the past five years + or so I haven't seen as much of a range of stiffness. But maybe she's talking about the vintage-style (very soft and fluid) silk, from a 70cm or pointu?

Might be it is a talk about two different ranges (90 cm, which is much stiffer due to the silk nature and 70 cm which is another type of silk, targeted at another type of usage, in order to reduce volume and feel - I see that on my scarves bought at Hermes and there is a vast difference between 90 and 70 scarves).
However, in the meantime, I have ordered Carre en Carres twill silk, cw 02 (Scarf Addict, thanks again for your tremendous help when deciding about the purchase) from luxury-scarves and they have been very easy to work with, very helpful and fast in replies. It is what I can say for now. Peter has inspected the scarf and told me it is perfect and brand new (it was my main concern). I will update on scarf quality when I receive it, but must frankly say I do not have any fear about it for the time being - they were too helpful and I did not suspect their words for a single second). Let's see...

I have bought several hard to find scarves from luxury-scarves and everything from purchase to delivery went smoothly each time. In my experience, their scarves and shawls are more expensive than other resellers, but if you haven't been able to find a design and it suddenly pops up on their website, I would definitely go for it.