Luxuryscarves.com ???

1. Has anyone bought a scarf from them?

2. ME! It's the real deal and arrives VERY fast. It was in excellent condition wrapped in tissue...no scarf box. I love it and will buy more from them! No problems at all.

3. I haven't yet but I just starting looking at the website today and sent the link to DH. :graucho: Scarf heaven!!!

4. Yep! And they also have some fabby vintage ones! I've been looking for the greyhound print for ages....one day I know it'll show up at LuxScarves. I keep checking though!

5. I love their site......I have a wishlist scarf there!

6. Me too! I also have a wishlist on their Lux-Zurich site....although I keep adding and changing and adding and changing.....

7. :lol:

8. So, they are Luxury-Zurich? Thanks for clarifying that.

9. They have so many pocket squares that I am drooling for. But :noggin: me I need to move first. We are looking at houses in Sonoma this week. :yahoo:
    But there is this dark blue pocket square scarf....oh it is calling my name! ;)

10. WOWH!!!! Hold the phone everyone! I just did a double-take here and I have to clarify that Luxuryscarves.com is DIFFERENT than Luxury-scarves.com. LUXURY-SCARVES.COM is Luxury-Zurich! I don't know who Luxuryscarves.com is and I've never ordered from them. Oh, I hope I didn't confuse everyone....actually for a while there I confused MYSELF!!!

Ok.....so www.luxury-scarves.com is the Luxury-Zurich.com guys. NOT luxuryscarves.com.

Oh boy.....whew!

11. Oh! I was talking about luxury-scarves.com too. :shame:

12. Yeah luxuryscarves.com is just a horrible directory thing with nothing in it.

13. In any event, it seems like a great site to browse for Hermes scarves! Thanks for the info. :rolleyes:

14. I was also talking about Luxury-scarves.com. I have my eye on 2 pockets and a large scarf.

15. Which ones Juliamike?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice