Luxury Bowler or White Classic Flap

white flap...i love mine, what an exquisite classic. To help with dirtiness, i sprayed it with that scotchguard stuff (Meltonian), and next day got a wee bit of red lipstick on it (from my fingers...don't ask lol :rolleyes: ) just wiped it off! if its not an everyday bag i would say definitely....................get the white.
but for an everyday bag i myself would get the bowler

and, just curious, does anyone know how long it takes to turn yellow? i think i'm one of the oldest on this forum, so if its like 10 years, it won't matter 'cause i will be using the purse as a portable potty in the rest home :shrugs:

def. the bowler!! i have the white bowler and i love it. yes it does get a little dirty but thats just something you have to accept when you have a white bag. I decided to get it in white because it really is one of the nicest white bags i've seen. I was really debating on the black or white bowler..or the black or white flap. I think the white white bowler is perfect because it really isn't meant for an everyday bag cause the material is a little softer than the flap bag. I knew that if i got the bowler in black i would use it a lot more. If you want an everyday bag i think the flap black is good but the white bowler is gorgeous. I got it the day after thanksgiving and right when i saw it I fell in love. Plus i think the bowler looks what its worth.