Luxury Bowler and AMG E63 are coming

A picture of the new car with the bag. I don't want to be in the pic so I have to hang it on the mirror...
Both my husband and I are very happy now!!!:yahoo:

Attachments

• E63 and bowler.jpg
    E63 and bowler.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 86
  • E63.jpg
    E63.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 54
Ha, ha, that is so funny!! Your hubby definitely can't accuse you of spending too much money on bags when he has that fab car to drive!!

Are you feeling more comfortably carrying the bowler?

Another picture of the car from the rear.

Although the bag is nothing comparing to the price of the car. But I am still thinking it would be better if AMG models can qualify for the saks gift card.
clk55girl, I think fletcher jones in (O.C.?) has one E63 in stock too..

Attachments

• e63 rear.jpg
    e63 rear.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 33
mychillywilly said:
Another picture of the car from the rear.

Although the bag is nothing comparing to the price of the car. But I am still thinking it would be better if AMG models can qualify for the saks gift card.
clk55girl, I think fletcher jones in (O.C.?) has one E63 in stock too..

LOL that would be great if saks did that. Hmm, maybe i'll check out FJ. If it's black I'm going to go craaazzzyyy. Actually, I was in saks thurs night and the SA said if you open up a saks cc acct one of the benefits is 1000. towards leasing or buying a new benz. Hmm... :idea: Thanks for that info!

clk55girl said:
LOL that would be great if saks did that. Hmm, maybe i'll check out FJ. If it's black I'm going to go craaazzzyyy. Actually, I was in saks thurs night and the SA said if you open up a saks cc acct one of the benefits is 1000. towards leasing or buying a new benz. Hmm... :idea: Thanks for that info!

Really? I wasn't told that! Maybe they thought I didn't look like the Benz type, lol!

clk55girl said:

I know that Saks affilates with Mercede or used to. Several years ago, Saks send me $400 gift card for just test driving a new E series Mercede. If I have purchased the card, I would get $1000 gift card but i did not. I don't know Saks is still doing it anymore thought?