Luggage tag - personalization question...

Thanks everyone, I took mine in afterall on Thursday - waiting to pick it up, I went with 3 initals in gold....the guy said I should go vertical versus horizontal - I wanted horizontal, but whatever....can't wait to see how it turns out!! I will post photos when I get it back.

you don't need a receipt. just bring the tag over there and tell them you want it heatstamped and they'll do it for you for free, regardless of where you got it. my Carryall came from eLuxury too, and i got the tag heatstamped at the Fifth Ave flagship in Manhattan

you did?? how long did they say it will take?? i will be there on saturday and that's where i wanted to take it, but i don't have a lot of time to wait for it. i'm bringing my keepall with me on my cruise the following week and won't be able to get back up to new york to pick it up.

Thanks everyone, I took mine in afterall on Thursday - waiting to pick it up, I went with 3 initals in gold....the guy said I should go vertical versus horizontal - I wanted horizontal, but whatever....can't wait to see how it turns out!! I will post photos when I get it back.

i want horizontal too, but i have seen really small fonts where they would be able to do mine in horizontal, so they better not fight with me on it. unless they say they don't have the small font and it will be squished if they do horizontal, but we will see...

can you heatspamo the liittle tag on the mini Hl?

i dunno about mini hl, but i want the zipper pull on my speedy heatstamped too. (is the pull on the hl the same size as the one on the speedy?) they will say "it will wear off" and i will say "i know and i don't care" lol. i try not to touch the zipper pull anyway. when i zip the bag i grab the zipper itself instead of the vachetta pull.