Luggage...I'm stuck!!

A Pegase 50 wouldn't fit? Must've been a tiny plane- the only airline I've ever been on where I've had to use a smaller bag was Horizon.

Never flown out of NC myself, but I generally like DFW- American has really convenient Admiral's Clubs by most gates. But my local airport is really pathetic- depite the fact that virtually every major airline flies into SMF, we don't have even one longue (though Cinnabon usually takes away the frustration :P).

LOL! I love my airport here in Las Vegas.. It's probably the best I have ever experienced.

I generally like most of the airport clubs/lounges - With AMEX you get into them all for free, even if you aren't flying that particular airline.

DFW is a pretty decent airport.. But there was a threat made to it a few months ago when I was proceeding to my gate.. It was chaos and they made everyone stop where they were and get down on the floor. SCARY AS HELL.

SMF if pretty pathetic, but not as bad as SFO - EW. Cinnabon.. I have to exercise restraint.. The smell is enough to make you want to a dozen of them and eat them in flight.

^SFO is a complete paradaise compared to Oakland- I missed a connecting flight at Sea-Tac around the holidays a couple years ago and the only flight I could get on was to Oakland. NEVER AGAIN! San Diego's pretty bad too- you don't dare get up if you're alone because someone's definitely going to nab your seat. The lack of space makes the boarding gates look like refugee camps :P I have to say my favorite for novelty reasons is IAD- never get tired of those rolling tractor things they want to phase out :crybaby:

^Ugh I don't know their actual name but they're those transportion bus-things they use instead of a rail system? The first time I got on one I was being rushed through with a group and was totally *shocked* when it started rolling away on wheels instead of rails :P

Anyway sorry for going off topic everyone but I do love my travel ;)