luggage for a couple of days away

my mom has the cabas alto but its soo big and gets heavy but its really neat cuz its soo big and can hold almost anything defenatly that (i think its discontinued but u can get from ebay) and also a bisten and keepall and pegase it will complete your life OOO how could i forget the tobago carryall in YELLOW AHHHH i love it

I always go to mono canvas for luggage due to durability. The Keepall would be the most practical costwise I think. I have the evasion which is also a good size for a couple days away, plus it has this really convenient separate pocket for shoes! I hate putting my shoes on top of my clean clothes with other luggage. My boyfriend has also been using it as a gym bag for the past couple weeks so maybe you can do the same and get more use?
My dad has a cruiser, which is the coolest luggage ever! It fits a TON and folds on top like an envelope. Very cool design. You have a lot of choices with LV!

I have a keepall 55, and although a 45 would be good for a couple of days, I'd consider getting a pegase 50 instead, because I've noticed that I *really* hate to carry a heavy bag everywhere I go. I also love the look of the carryall.