luella

Yes I mean the luella giselle (sp??) I would before to get one at a really good discounted price -- so even a used someone might have up on ebay >

slickskin said:
I just returned a Gisele 3 days ago. Neiman Marcus site said that it was a baby version, but it wasn't. It was huge for 5'3" person. If I kept it I would've used used it for travel, but not as an everyday bag. It was a good deal though--- $223. Keep checking the site, as I'm sure it'll pop up again after they procee my return. Here's the link for a pic:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod17950021&parentId=cat6130731&masterId=cat000226&index=1&cmCat=

Hi thanks -- but I dont think they ship to the UK

Wow I just checked that link that was an awsome deal !!!!

slickskin said:
Oh, I'm sorry kimmy! :sad2: If it was really what you wanted, I would have been more than happy to mail it to you. Didn't know you were looking for a Luella.

No problem :biggrin: I just decided that I may get myself one, if I find a good deal --- i actually always liked the quilted ones LOL

Luisa via Roma had some on sale 50% off Italian retail (30% less than US retail), but I'm not sure how many are left. They have some spring ones now, you will save some $ by buying from there even with the shipping and customs if they have the model you are looking for. Good luck!

They have a couple hunter green Gisele's on Bluefly too. I would also try NM store in Fashion Valley, I saw a bunch of black baby gisele's and large ones for sale not too long ago. They were being sold for around $450 for the large. Like Noriko said, they might have been pushed to Last Calls by now, so they may be even cheaper.