Lucy Liu

Miss_Q

Mama's little bunny
Aug 20, 2008
Actress Lucy Liu arrives at the Nakheel Introduces ***** International Hotel and Tower Dubai party

Attachments

• 82532789.jpg
    82532789.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,227
  • 82532795.jpg
    82532795.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 479
Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever happened to Lucy Lui? Haven't seen or heard of her in ages.

Paying a visit to the City of Lillies, Lucy Liu and new boyfriend Noam Gottesman were spotted exploring Florence, Italy on Sunday (July 11).

The “Kill Bill” actress and her Israeli-American businessman kept busy by visiting the Accadamia Gallery, the Corridoio Vasariano, the Bargello Palace, The Cappelle Medicee and finally Santa Croce Cathedral.

In other news, Ms Liu is set to publish her very own art book which will portray her collages, paintings, and photography of different galleries all over the world.

The beautiful actress told press, “I’m actually working on an art book that is coming out in the fall. I’ve been working on things for a while, paints and sculpture.”

FP_5372438_FCS_Liu_Lucy_EXCL_071110.jpg

kim-kardashian-lax-071110-6-3.jpg

Alex/Sever/Tid Pao/O-Ren!!!! :nuts::yahoo:

I'd like to see her kick a** again, but I suppose there are only so many movies you can be in like that and still feel like the money's worth it.

O-Ren was a good closing role for that part of her acting life, I guess. IMDB credits her in other flicks with action in 'em, but I didn't see her in them, so I have no frame of reference.

(Yes, I was the only person who saw her and Antonio Banderas in that movie.)

Making for quite the festive fete, Kristin Chenoweth celebrated her 42nd birthday with a party at Carnival at Bowlmor Lanes in New York City, NY on Thursday (July 29).
The "Four Christmases" actress was all smiles as she was joined by actress pal Lucy Liu.

nicole-polizzi-073010-4-1.jpg