Lovin' the Collier de Chien Bracelets!!!

Congrats to Mrs PP! Ficelle is fabulous and one of my favorites. I purchased mine in 2015 also but that doesn't mean that yours is not new. This is a rare find and I've only seen a few pop up over the years. It's the perfect neutral.
dharma...thanks so much! and yes a perfect neutral! It's Mrs PP new go to CDC! really makes a nice souvenir of our summer in Europe! Our local H have never shown us this color before... so yes, a rarity it is!

Reactions: dharma
Mrs. PP... just love wearing her CDCs!View attachment 3791081 here with her BE with small scales and GHWView attachment 3791085 and with her Ficelle with GHW and large scales...all gator. Funny how she didn't like CDCs before...now an addict! Next on her radar... Gris Pearl in gator...are they ever around even? Thanks for letting me share!

Ooo BE is my fave cdc and ficelle gator is beautiful, looks great on her. If only my DH is as supportive as you haha.... I bought my gris perle last year but havent seen any this year so far...

Does anyone have a Covert CDC on alligator? Mrs. PP got offered one with GHE and medium size scales... 2.5 hrs drive for us. SA said it's bluish-green but more on the green side. Google images not too convincing... thanks in advance!