Lovin' the Collier de Chien Bracelets!!!

Fresh from FSH..rouge VIF croc, GHW! As @Kkho said...lots of exotics to be found in Paris and London. BE in every color HW and scale size, amethyst rghw..and this of course!

Earlier versions of this color were brighter...this is a deep, rich red!
View attachment 3657068 View attachment 3657069

Wowww.. congrats, this is gorgeous!! I want one too!!! May I know if it's difficult to find them in size XS in Paris & London? And how much is it retailing for? TIA!! [emoji4]

Yodaling- definitely not normal. I bought a sterling silver CDC bracelet in the MM width and mine was spinning too. Fast forward, during the first wear, I was shopping and to my horror, looked down and the entire ring was missing!!!!

Luckily my H store ordered a new one in for me but I do not want this to happen to you!!!

And it will be harder with skins/leather...
When you say spinning do you mean that the ring was flopping up and down?

Ring flopping up or down is normal. The CDC I have has issue with the middle pivot. The middle pivot can turn 360 degrees causing this ring to move around as the pivot turns thus hitting all the 4 studs as it turns. Not sure if I explain this properly.
Y, that is so annoying and not right. It sounds like a defect that H must fix or replace. I am so sorry. Good luck.

Wowww.. congrats, this is gorgeous!! I want one too!!! May I know if it's difficult to find them in size XS in Paris & London? And how much is it retailing for? TIA!! [emoji4]
All of the London stores had this one but only Cadogen had it with GHW. I only asked for small so can't tell you sizes. They did have a few. Good luck, hope you can get it....it is gorgeous!

Fresh from FSH..rouge VIF croc, GHW! As @Kkho said...lots of exotics to be found in Paris and London. BE in every color HW and scale size, amethyst rghw..and this of course!

Earlier versions of this color were brighter...this is a deep, rich red!
View attachment 3657068 View attachment 3657069

LOVE THIS hopiko, congrats! What an intense red. Love my matte rouge h but this is sooooo pretty. Am putting it on my waitlist!