Lover of all things Fabulous.... here's to my bags!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

your Valentino bags are like pieces of art! They are all stunning and gorgeous!! (V uses the softest leather as well!). And the Memphis collection is one of my fav MJ creations ever - I've owned a few bags from this collection (including the same pouchette as you but in Black!). Such soft leather and amazing details!! And love your Topaz Elise (I used to have a Topaz stam!)

What a great collection you have!!

Thank you all for your lovely comments! They make me feel so great! I know this MJ is from a few seasons ago, but I saw it at Nordstrom Rack for a great deal ($281!!!!) and I couldn't pass it up!

BTW, have you figured out my favorite color is purple yet? Lol! :girlsigh:

Attachments

• front daydreamer.JPG
    front daydreamer.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 300
  • inside daydreamer.JPG
    inside daydreamer.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 68
Wow I wish I lived in Virgina! It seems your Nordstrom Rack and Saks outlet have the best items!!! You have a very wonderful and unique collection, they are all fun and different! I can't wait to see more items :smile:

They are pretty kick-butt! I also do a lot of online shopping because I work from home and I have to say, if you're very very very patient, Neiman's has some great deals online!

attachment.php

the Daydream Hobo is such a gorgeous bag and you got it for such a steal (it looks like your bag is leather lined too, isn't it? if so, what a FANTASTIC bonus!!)

I also love your newest Valentino -- it's just stunning!!