Lover of all things Fabulous.... here's to my bags!

Detailed Pictures :yahoo:

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 418
  • back.JPG
    back.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 111
  • inside.JPG
    inside.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 90
  • side.JPG
    side.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 119
  • bottom.JPG
    bottom.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 82
Wow that valentino bag is exquisite! Now I must ask ..what are you going to wear it with?
:tup:
Great Collection ..i love the fact that you find many for a great buy/sale! now thats my kind of shoppin'!:yes:

Wow that valentino bag is exquisite! Now I must ask ..what are you going to wear it with?
:tup:
Great Collection ..i love the fact that you find many for a great buy/sale! now thats my kind of shoppin'!:yes:

I love a good sale. Believe it or not, I have not paid full price for any of my bags! I can handle paying $1000 for a bag, if it's 50% off... lol!

What to wear with the new Valentino? I have no idea! I've been trying to figure that out myself. I'm thinking white in the summer, and black in the winter. Maybe a pretty lavender dress for the spring.... what do you think?

Ohkay I see that you love sales and I am the same, try Barneys. Because Sometimes the sales are rediculous. I once saw a Large Patent Black Fendi Baguette that was $2200 down to $390. And last week The same quilting as your other Marc Jacobs Clutch, But in a Huge Python Tote that was $4400 down to $899. Its Hit and Miss But, once you do "hit" it. Its really great!

BTW Love that collection, the VALENTIOS are tdf!

I love a good sale. Believe it or not, I have not paid full price for any of my bags! I can handle paying $1000 for a bag, if it's 50% off... lol!

What to wear with the new Valentino? I have no idea! I've been trying to figure that out myself. I'm thinking white in the summer, and black in the winter. Maybe a pretty lavender dress for the spring.... what do you think?

Yeah Im with you ...you can find what you like/want somewhere out there for less than original retail price!:yahoo:

I think the all white or black is a great idea! I can see it as a splash of color for a classic black dress or dress up a fun summer white outfit! ;)