Lovely ladies of Hermes, I need some enabling and advice, please :)

Liberté;4265343 said:
After giving it some more thought..

Tink, you're so creative in so many things. How about making a special order made to measure and need bag? If Hermes wont do it, get april in Paris or Serge Amoruso to do it. It would suit your needs perfectly and give you something that you had a say in that holds a special part of your creativity. ^_^

Wow, that would be great...

Thanks for the other suggestions ladies...at least it gives me a start point. I thought of the Lindy, but I was worried about the sliding around, as hermesaddict pointed out.

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest the all-leather Garden Party. I know that it's a tote, but it holds a lot, is lightweight and it comes in great colors -- I love rouge garrance or rouge H! Or, if you really do want a "purse", then I would look at the Victoria FT.

M - I love my 37 Indigo Bolide. Maybe you should look at those?????
You would probably prefer it Moi to be more casual and less structured. Mine is rigid in VL leather. It is a beautiful bag. The colors are so pretty. I know you have a gold Birkin that you are really not using, but the Gold Bolides are really pretty. I am not sure if they make the Bolide in Havanne but it is a beautiful color(see my thread on the Kelly Pochette).
Good Luck with your shopping!

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest the all-leather Garden Party. I know that it's a tote, but it holds a lot, is lightweight and it comes in great colors -- I love rouge garrance or rouge H! Or, if you really do want a "purse", then I would look at the Victoria FT.

I totally agree.

Ooooh! or, inspired by dianagrace's lovely find, what about a Christine?? :heart: I think the measurements she provided mean it would hold your laptop.

twinkle.tink if you like the shoulder carry/messenger bag style, you can consider the Evelyne. I was with a friend at H, she purchased an Evelyne GM in gold clemence which is quite a versatile size. If you like large bags, you can even go for the TGM. She also got a complementing scarf to shoulder carry the Evelyne. We were shown various colors - bj, rouge h, etoupe, cafe, graphite, bi-material etoupe chevron/clemence........Graphite's lingering in my thoughts........