Lovely ladies of Hermes, I need some enabling and advice, please :)

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Hello ladies...I need some serious enabling and I know you are just the bunch to do it ;) My anniversary is coming up and Christmas as well, so I am looking for something to love!

Absolutely nothing in my beloved LV is calling out to me. I have searched through Chanel and Gucci with the same lack luster results. So it may be time to stick my toe back in the Hermes pool.

Since I don't post here much, I know many of you don't know me or my collection that well. I have 2 birkins, 35, BJ and Gold (sorry I have no idea on leather) and 1 black kelly, 32. I must admit :shame: I barely use my birkins, I find them too heavy and don't like the hand held aspect. My kelly gets a bit more use, but find it a bit too 'classic' and honestly a bit small for day to day use.

So, what do I like?? Shoulder bags, I carry quite a bit of junk, including my laptop at times (when possible), so larger is better. I am thinking maybe something in an offbeat color? I don't know. :shrugs:

What can you tempt me with? Point me the right direction....please!

How about a Lindy? A gorgeous and practical bag that you can carry on your shoulder (though I don't think you will be hauling a laptop in it). And, there are so many great colors choose from right now...maybe something ORANGE will win you over.

maybe a massai? or a bolide? neither can hold a laptop but they both come in fun colors and are great shoulder bags (though the bolide can also be handheld). personally for a shoulder bag i LOVE the constance but i think it will be too small for your needs. lemme think so more...

After giving it some more thought..

Tink, you're so creative in so many things. How about making a special order made to measure and need bag? If Hermes wont do it, get april in Paris or Serge Amoruso to do it. It would suit your needs perfectly and give you something that you had a say in that holds a special part of your creativity. ^_^

The Lindy is just a horizontal trim...........everything falls to the lowest point and not in an organized fashion. Personally I dont think the Lindy is the ticket. The Victoria tall tote or a 37 cm Bolide is what I am thinking. Lightweight yet structured and practical bags