Love Slave Miscellaneous!

^ Yay congrats! :tup:

Now you have more time to daydream about Edward aka Rob aka Love Slave! :graucho:

I just looked at those Little Ashes pics you were talking about in the other thread btw. Wow :blink:

^ This was me when I saw those pictures: :wtf::crybaby::Push::yucky::shocked::weird::faint::roflmfao: and then I was LMAO "Hehe....pencil mustache!"

Who knew that Love Slave could actually look ugly!

Thanks! I know! I'm so happy it's over. Now, I can spend more time with my love, tPF....*cough cough* I mean Robert.

^ No. I'm taking full year courses and since the semester ended, I'm having midterms. Middle of the year tests, kind of like finals, but I'm going to continue on with the class.

Congrats, L-U-V! :yahoo:

So speaking of love slaves... you know what's kind of fun? Go on Morph Thing, and they let you chose 4 images at a time to morph. So you pick the 4 hottest guys you can think of and morph them all together... Voila, your dream guy! :graucho:

And yes, I have actually done this :shame:

Here's one of my creations. He's 25% Rob :lol:
Sacha-Baron-Cohen--Hayden-Christens.jpg

He kind of looks like Pacey from Dawson's Creek, I guess. Meh. The funny thing is that I've dated 2 guys who looked a lot like this :sweatdrop: