Love Slave Miscellaneous!

Let's see. I am hacking my lungs up (bleh) and doing some reading. I keep going back to reading Twilight (again) and reading some of my photography books and magazines.

Hey ladies! I visited my uncle who just had a minor surgery. He's doing good. Otherwise, texting friends, wishing I was at the movies, and homework. I went shopping, got a cute cosmetic bag from Coach. Going make-up shopping tomorrow with MD, we made a deal! :graucho: ......after I have coffee with some...friends tomorrow.

That's about it. It looks like it's gonna rain, I hope it does!

ooh what kind of bag did you get? i really wanted the tattersall one. the satin ones looks so pretty though :drool:

i hope you feel better tanukiki

^ I don't know the name, but it's the shiny metallic looking purple pouch. I got a really good deal on it! It's so cute! They tried to recruit me at the outlets! I was just trying to shop.

Feel better tanukiki! I know how you feel! I just got off of a six week sickness...ugh!

This is for you Mediana, babe! :graucho:

Slide2.jpg

^ I don't really like Brad Pitt either, but he was a great Benjamin. I thought the movie was really really good! I read the story before I saw it, so I basically knew what it was about and all. I really enjoyed it.

I'm finding some new pics (at least I haven't seen this one before).. so I thought I leave you with this lovely, sexy ..

Enlarge for full effect

I just thought you'd all like to know that I'm reserving this picture for my new phone. I wanted to use it as a phone background, but since I'm getting an iPhone in 3 weeks and the screen is bigger and clearer I'm saving it for that phone! :biggrin:

Ok, so what do you guys think about my new avatar? My old one was getting kind of old. I went with this one for my new found LOVE of make-up, plus it kind of looks like a vampire! I kind of want to change my signature, but I'm not sure what to do.

:faint: *HYPERVENTILATING* OMG!!!! I just found out that we are starting partner dancing in gym tomorrow! Yikes! I HATE no DESPISE partner dancing!!!! Ugh! I'll only do it if RPattz is my partner!! You can't make me! :rant::blah: