Love My New Miu Miu Napa Patch Tote ... Pix to share!

padparasha

O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
Wanted to post these pix here in case there was anyone contemplating buying this bag. I really love it. The leather is cushy and smushy, but pretty sturdy. The color is gorgeous - I think it's hand-painted just like the Pradas are... because there is some real color-differentiation that shows dark and light tones.

Once you put it on your shoulder you can see how it just molds to your body and is a great bag overall! I highly recommend it. Enjoy!!! :yes:

Barneys
http://www.barneys.com/b/browse/pro...6&query=4769&dsnrIndex=true&categoryId=463563

NM
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...1232000150&itemId=prod38390087&suiteId=&cmCat=

Pb300131_PF.jpg

Attachments

• Pb300126_pf.jpg
    Pb300126_pf.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 203
  • Pb300128_pf.jpg
    Pb300128_pf.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 233
  • Pb300131_PF.jpg
    Pb300131_PF.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 136
That is beautiful! Thank you for posting the modeling pics, it really helps to see what the bag looks like on a real person.

:nuts::nuts: LOVE that on you Pad!!! This better not end up in the return pile!!! It is you..I love it b/c it is different..very different...looks great on you (what doesn't!) and it's you're color !! XOXO!!

Thank you all for your kind wishes!! Very sweet!! :heart:

TLN... I thought I'd be able to help someone out and see what this purse looks like *on*... it's hard to tell from a studio photo online! I had seen a girl carrying this 2 weeks ago on Montana and loved it! So I got lucky that it was on my mind... and then *on* sale!!!

and Emmy... Yes! I don't think this is going in my "Returns" pile!! At least not this week! Lol. :nuts:

JustoneMore... Yah - you got it ... I love this bag and it is a keeper! The alone color is divine!

It's great that you love this bag and it does look good on you.

I have one too, just opened the box today, but mine is going back. The gradiant color was so uneven it looked unnatural. It just goes to show all bags are not created equal.

Enjoy it.

I'm SO jealous of you having this bag Pad! You have the best taste! I've been wanting it for ages but others on my list have been trumping it. Need to make it a priority after seeing your pics!

Did you get the Noce dark brown or the more caramel colored one?

Hi mlowran!

Thanks for the compliments!!

I got the caramel colored one from NM... the link is posted in the first part of this thread. It's soooooooooo soft and squishy!! It's really beautiful. I didn't know it came in a darker "noce" color - I bet that's even more gorgeous -- the chocolate browns are my favorite. Thanks for the post! :flowers: