Love LV's Collection of Bags

Love the navy/red Burberry!

Thank you ValleyO! It's actually black and red if you're referring to the Burberry with the double straps on the far right. I purchased that bag in Barcelona with my DH. I love to purchase bags when I'm visiting other places! I think they make GREAT memories!!

.....That and pendants! :yes:

margaritaxmix - Thank you! I love my Monty GM!!! It holds a ton and I'm sooooo happy that it can be worn on the shoulder. I'll try to get a picture of the inside of my lonely Chanel. It's ancient, but the inside is just beautiful!! If i do say so myself :love:

LoVer - Thanks so much for stopping by to visit! I love the marais with the mj daisy ring!! I've been using it for work all last week (the weather hadn't been that favorable for the Monty!)!! Such a great bag!!!

The next set of posts is to highlight the beauty inside some of my favorite bags!!

First up my only lonely Chanel mini flap bag I suppose (unfortunately I don't know the name of this bag so that's my best guess for it's name!). I loved this bag from the moment I bought it at the boutique ages ago!!

It's a very small size so I use it for evenings out but the craftsmanship and the quality of the leather still thrills me to this date!! I bought another slightly longer chain strap for it for those nights I'd want to go cross body.

The interior is just perfection. From the double stitched Cs to the red leather lining and compartments on the size to help you stay organized!

Attachments

• P4050285.JPG
    P4050285.JPG
    172.6 KB · Views: 138
  • P4050287.JPG
    P4050287.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 140
Next is my LV Damier Marais! I adore the simplicity of this bag.

A large side zip pocket on either side of the bag and a D ring for the cosmetic pouch. And the beautiful red textile lining is just so soft and pretty!!

Simply perfection!

Attachments

• P4050284.JPG
    P4050284.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 121
Next up is my Burberry clutch. I love this little guy!! I especially love to use this one with jeans!

The interior is the beautiful Burberry check and also has some really handy side credit card pockets!!

Just LOVE it!

Attachments

• P4050296.JPG
    P4050296.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 104
I must admit, I truly love the interior of the Kate Spade bags. Some of them are just SOOOOOOO cute and clever!!​

Here are a few snaps of the inside of some pretty cute bags!! And of course my KS beach tote bag!​

From left to right:​

Beautiful stripes in the red suede bag​

A beautiful beige suede in the tan leather KS w/ a long length of the bag zipper compartment!​

The Beach Bag - cat is an optional accessory, but she's such a sweetie pie why wouldn't you want to take her to the beach too! The inside of this bag is so practical (pockets everywhere!) which makes it super easy to store items and keep wallets etc.. zipped up!

And finally such CUTE black and white stripes in the blue leather bag​

Attachments

• P4050295.JPG
    P4050295.JPG
    162.8 KB · Views: 99
  • P4050294.JPG
    P4050294.JPG
    170.9 KB · Views: 118
  • P4050293.JPG
    P4050293.JPG
    174.2 KB · Views: 101
  • P4050289.JPG
    P4050289.JPG
    167.1 KB · Views: 99
  • P4050291.JPG
    P4050291.JPG
    177.8 KB · Views: 96
Finally my Botkier!!!

What a wonderful practical bag! Enormous side compartments on either side of the main compartment, hidden pockets, a huge main compartment with a zipper pocket and organization pockets on the other side.

Seriously, what's NOT to LOVE about this bag!!!

Attachments

• P4050298.JPG
    P4050298.JPG
    180.4 KB · Views: 100
Oh No!! How could I have forgotten, my very very first love??

An elegant and VERY useful LV Monogram Canvas envelope clutch lined in calf skin. I remember when I saw it in the LV boutique sooooooo long ago I thought it was spectacular and had to have it!

The main compartment actually holds quiet a bit (wallet, compact, lipgloss, cell phone etc....) And the zippered compartment is great for ready cash and papers.

Attachments

• P4050299.JPG
    P4050299.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 129