lOvE HEr / LoVE hEr nOT ?

Oh gem, what a beauty your new raisin Kelly is! Congrats on this gorgeous addition to your fabulous collection!!! I am so glad, that you've decided to keep her, as she is so very different to your equally amazing CDC. Wear all your beautiful bags in the very best health and happiness. :heart:

Didn't find time to log on yesterday. ANd back to see your responses & well wishes.

Thanks LVLady, polardiamond, docride, irishclass, luxurylife & chpwhy

Raisin is glorious! Congratulations!!!

I think you did well to keep it, your cacaon is sellier and this is retourne, so they definitely look different.

Btw, does your raisin have contrast stitching? I was offered a 35 cm retourne Kelly in raisin that had slightly pink stitching – passed because 35 cm is too big on me, plus I have too many other purples!

Roxane, many thanks to you!

No contrast stitch for mine. I think I read from some other threads that they used to do that & subsequently changed.

thanks luvbolide, JP, roxrocks, msP (i'm adding fertilizer to my $ tree)..
thanks annie9999, tangle, medusa, zenith, mooks, lovely, littleblackbag, claravi .

So glad that you have decided to keep her, gem! No doubt that cacoan and raisin are both dark colours, but that's the only 'classification' you can put both of them together. They are so different! And the fact that one is in sellier and one in retourne, that makes them worlds apart! On days you feel like dressing down, whip out this gorgeous raisin!

Yeah, took raisin out for two days straight. And, togo is such a softie compared to box, CDC, VL that I have.

thanks melliesmom, kipp, KallieGirl (so happy to be a raisinette too!), Piaffe, Beaumonde, Sus, periogirl, lilou, GS, capulet, LQYB (yeah, i love kellys) & Nola!

Ahh raisin!!! Congrats Gem, looks like the market hasn't slowed you down at all! Must bring for molest session!

Oh LS, indeed the market really makes me think twice... that is why the 2nd thoughts came about.

Just gorgeous. Congratulations!!!
Also, the perfect size for Kelly Retourne in Togo. Elena:heart:

Love the size, love the slouch but not the weight though...
When I added a novel, wow, heavy indeed.

Ohhh raisin. You must keep raisin! If it helps you should put them underneath yellow light in the house, raisin looks so bright underneath yellow light.

Polardiamond, there's no turning back once I saw the pair in daylight.

In bright sunlight, WOW, knock dead colour!

For togo, I am already going ga-ga over it.... imagine those owners of raisin BOX...

thank you rose & purse-o-holic.

I couldn't find my mini SD converter USB, so can't transfer one action pic...

bear with me. will bring out raisin next week again.

thanks ghostie, roo cambonne & may.

I found the USB adaptor... here's one pic on casual friday outfit.

somehow the warm lighting cannot bring out the purple tint that much.

Attachments

• DSC00509.JPG
    DSC00509.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 98