Love ESTEE LAUDER Polish? I wanna see your Pure Colors!

I have always loved the bottle.. Like an Ice Cube.

... I have only one color and its a pearl color.. that I love and hardly wear because I try and save it. Dumb.. cause it just gets old...and goopy.

Surreal Violet

attachment.php

attachment.php
That's a beautiful color! And it looks great on you too! :P

I purchased Estee Lauder Wild Blue and Wicked Green about a month ago, having never tried this brand before. I literally saw these polishes from across the room at Nordstrom and I was pulled towards them like a magnet!

Anyway, I just got around to trying Wild Blue and I am OBSESSED! I'm a hardcore Chanel polish lover and rarely stray from that one brand, but this polish was like a dream--it glided on my nails like silk and the color--WOW--the COLOR!!! It is so bright and shiny, after wearing for just an hour or so, it is easily my favorite blue already.

I really want to see pics of other colors! I'm already planning to go back and buy Hot Coral and the purple later this week.

Here is Wild Blue:

5629096653_2d88bc8992_z.jpg

5629108099_eba2dcc239_z.jpg

I DIED when I saw your post. Love this blue. So beautiful and calming.

Wild Blue is on its way to me and I can't wait. I wonder why there was not a lot of talk about this one on blogs and such? I would have never known about it if it were not for this thread.

I DIED when I saw your post. Love this blue. So beautiful and calming.

Wild Blue is on its way to me and I can't wait. I wonder why there was not a lot of talk about this one on blogs and such? I would have never known about it if it were not for this thread.

Congrats! You will love it, it is such a bright happy color. I don't know why these polishes don't get much attention either because they are really quite good. The formula is silky smooth.