Love crossbody club!

Hi all I am wondering if you can help me. Last year I fell in love with a black oil slick love crossbody. I really wanted it for my birthday but we couldn’t afford it at the time since we were saving for our wedding. I had kinda let it go for a bit but still feel like it’s a purse that got away..... I think it’s the most gorgeous purse besides the channel boy bag... Anyhow I am sad to see that the purse is no longer made in that colour and instead only comes in white which doesn’t work for me. I have tried looking for listings of this purse but haven’t been able to find one.... So if anyone can find one or is selling one please let me know....I figure if anyone can find it, it’s you ladies. The pic I attached is my favourite type but really as long as it’s black and oil slick is really the most important getting the velvet or chevron one is just a bonus.
This bag is gorgeous! Ive always loved the oil slick hardware on the love and mac bags. I would suggest continuously searching on eBay and poshmark. One will eventually pop up. Good luck! And please share pictures when you find one.

This bag is gorgeous! Ive always loved the oil slick hardware on the love and mac bags. I would suggest continuously searching on eBay and poshmark. One will eventually pop up. Good luck! And please share pictures when you find one.

Can a Canadian order off of Poshmark? I will keep checking listings for when one does pop up unless Rebecca Minkoff decides to bring it back which she may in the future you never know..... I would love to see the rainbow hardware on the dark grey Love that would be the bomb. I just ordered a Rebecca Minkoff mini mac in black with the rainbow hardware to curb my craving for a bit.

Hi all I am wondering if you can help me. Last year I fell in love with a black oil slick love crossbody. I really wanted it for my birthday but we couldn’t afford it at the time since we were saving for our wedding. I had kinda let it go for a bit but still feel like it’s a purse that got away..... I think it’s the most gorgeous purse besides the channel boy bag... Anyhow I am sad to see that the purse is no longer made in that colour and instead only comes in white which doesn’t work for me. I have tried looking for listings of this purse but haven’t been able to find one.... So if anyone can find one or is selling one please let me know....I figure if anyone can find it, it’s you ladies. The pic I attached is my favourite type but really as long as it’s black and oil slick is really the most important getting the velvet or chevron one is just a bonus.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/282944275038