Love crossbody club!

thank you! i also like pink and grey the best
Is that your hand in the picture? If it is, then the pink goes really well with your skintone. If it's a choice between the pink and grey, I'd vote for you to get the pink one :biggrin:
I got a black geo quilted with silver hardware (yay!)

And a chevron quilted love in red. It looks orange-y red, which might be a problem, but I was on bidding roll. lol. If I don't like it, I can always sell it, or give it to my mom.
They're both gorgeous! The geo quilting is a great twist on the chevron style, and it doesn't seem as prone to wrinkles as the chevron either.

its m
Is that your hand in the picture? If it is, then the pink goes really well with your skintone. If it's a choice between the pink and grey, I'd vote for you to get the pink one :biggrin:

They're both gorgeous! The geo quilting is a great twist on the chevron style, and it doesn't seem as prone to wrinkles as the chevron either.
thats my husbands hand hehehh. i am super pale

She's gorgeous, @laurenrr! :heart: Enjoy!

@Antigone, I saw the brass hardware a few months ago on RM.com. It's like the gold version of the antique silver hardware on @laurenrr's Love.

I found the bag, it's out of stock now :sad: I'm hoping that more bags come out with brass hardware. https://www.rebeccaminkoff.com/products/chevron-quilted-love-crossbody-hh17tcqx08-taupe
HH17TCQX08_CHEVRON_QUILTED_LOVE_CROSSBODY_252_TAUPE_A_x1600.progressive.jpg

I’m a bit disappointed. The “red” is actually kind of orange/coral. The picture shows it as more red, but it's more coral-ly in person. Like when I saw it, I immediately noticed it's coral.

It’s not going to work for my skin tone, but maybe it’ll be great for spring?

Attachments

• F5F6CAF3-1BB1-4C25-9A6C-604EB37D3749.jpeg
    F5F6CAF3-1BB1-4C25-9A6C-604EB37D3749.jpeg
    261.8 KB · Views: 238
Last edited: