LOVE at 1st sight.

No I have'nt seen the bag in person, I guess that would be a smart thing to do right? lol After reading your comments I am starting to rethink it... I'm realizing, like BTBF said , its not very chic. Maybe I'll opt for something else, anyhow I'll keep everyone updated!

With such a unique style and expensive price tag, I would DEFINITELY recommend seeing it in person before buying it. I wouldn't want you to save up in anticipation for this bag and just not love it when you finally got it...that would be so disappointing! It's not a style and colour that a lot of ppl would pick for themselves, but if you try it on IRL and still love it, then I say go for it!!!

Good luck!

I purchased this bag at the summer sale (in dark green guccissima), and was sooo dissappointed. I sent it back immediately. I thought it would be taller, you know how the size is always understated on the websites??? Well, this time it wasnt. And it just looked cheap to me, in-general. Also, that gold is so fugly to me. :yucky: But if you really love it, then go with another style...because that bag is NOT worth $1150.