Louis Vuitton x Tyler The Creator

I’m eyeing the montsouris messenger bag but it doesn’t seem to be available online or in store in the US. Does anyone know if US is getting this item?
The green one? If so, yes, US got this item. I have it arriving in a few days after my CA texted me about one she got! There were 2 others at the store that sold out before I could get one. I would find a CA and see if they come up for ordering again/their store gets more stock.

Reactions: soccerzfan
The green one? If so, yes, US got this item. I have it arriving in a few days after my CA texted me about one she got! There were 2 others at the store that sold out before I could get one. I would find a CA and see if they come up for ordering again/their store gets more stock.
Thanks! I’ll reach out to an online CA to see if I can get one. Please share pics when you received yours!

Im waiting for a review of the rush bumbag to hit Youtube, Lol.

It looks cute but the thicker strap is interesting. Im realizing that that design is similar to an older bumbag style.

Im also holding out for a cardholder but not sure if Ill be able to snag one :sad:

I pre-ordered a pair of the craggy denim pants but it fits closer to a 34 then a 32. Crossing my fingers that maybe someone returns a 30 but debating getting it tailored by them as not sure how much it would change the integrity of the jeans.

I’m OK with whatever happens, but I’m wondering how it works. I pre-ordered a couple of items on the first day that pre-order was open, and a couple of days ago my sales associate texted me to say that it was “taking a little longer to source the items than they had expected”. I asked if she knew whether the items would be coming in the future, and she said that they should get the final drop of items today. I didn’t hear back from her today, and I will probably reach out to her in a couple of days to check, but I was wondering if anyone else is still waiting for their pre-ordered items, or if this means that even though I pre-ordered on the first day they were already somehow sold out?

Reactions: ArielS
I’m OK with whatever happens, but I’m wondering how it works. I pre-ordered a couple of items on the first day that pre-order was open, and a couple of days ago my sales associate texted me to say that it was “taking a little longer to source the items than they had expected”. I asked if she knew whether the items would be coming in the future, and she said that they should get the final drop of items today. I didn’t hear back from her today, and I will probably reach out to her in a couple of days to check, but I was wondering if anyone else is still waiting for their pre-ordered items, or if this means that even though I pre-ordered on the first day they were already somehow sold out?
What did you order? I pre-ordered keepall 25 and nano pdv. Keepall arrived in store but my CA hasn't posted it to me. Nano pdv hasn't arrived. I'm not sure if my CA is waiting for the nano pdv to arrive so she can post them together. I'll text her today. This is why I hesitated to pre-order anything. You paid so much in advance, didn't see the pieces and you still don't get them on the first day! :frown:

• Sad
Reactions: mzbaglady1