Louis Vuitton sightings

I saw a middle-class and middle-aged woman in a discount supermarket with two LVs: a Mono pochette and another bigger bag, similar to Aneglina Jolie's. I am not sure they were real, because said woman was looking at discount clothes...cheap sweat-shop t-shirts.

melikemochi said:
I went to the mall in Orange County and saw about 15 people carrying lvs. Most carriers were young women minus one 14-yr at oldest who bought a Speedy and wallet at the LV store. *jaw drops*. Saw several Speedy 25s, popicourt haut, a ribera mini (which I thought looked awkward on the lady but was nevertheless attracted to it and pretended to look at somethign nearby her to get a closer look), a papillon and some others I do not remember.

LOLOLOL you are so funny!!! I do the exact same thing when I see people with LV bags especially if the bag looks better than them!

jm311 said:
At the bowling alley on Sunday, a lady next to us had a Tulum PM... she messaged me on myspace yesterday asking where I got my LV background and if I was at the bowling alley... *talk about weird* :P

jm, I think you have an admirer!!! :roflmfao:

Wentworth-Roth said:
I saw a middle-class and middle-aged woman in a discount supermarket with two LVs: a Mono pochette and another bigger bag, similar to Aneglina Jolie's. I am not sure they were real, because said woman was looking at discount clothes...cheap sweat-shop t-shirts.

sometimes you can never tell these things...! It's always a surprise.

yesterday when to charlotte, nc

all the lvs i saw were carried by asian girls

we got real MC speedy, ellipse, crossiant GM, speedies (mono)
and fake neo speedies :sad:

LisaG719 said:
I went to the local shopping center and only saw one LV! It was a woman with a mono speedy 30. Just as I was about to turn to my husband to tell him how much I love the Speedy line he says to me "Is it wrong that I know the name of that bag?" :roflmfao: It is hilarious that he said this because he is very much a "man's man". Never in his life has he known a thing about purses or even paid any attention to them for that matter. Now he can spot LV fakes from a mile away. Gosh I just love him to death! :love:

OMG...I almost spit out my water at your story about your husband!! Thanks for the good laugh!!!:lol: :lol:

I saw a lady come into Starbucks once with a Monogram Vernis Houston. It looked like she had it for quite some time, as the straps were already oxidized. And it was this beautiful baby blue color.

She was impressed that I knew what it was. After I took her drink order, she told me she was a lawyer, and that bag was her bonus check!

I was @ Wal-Mart today and saw a lady with large Noe. It was really old but still very delicious looking!:smile: And another lady had a speedy 25. It looked really cute on her.