Louis Vuitton sightings

1. Kind of like celebrity sightings but LV!

Post which LV bags you've seen today and where!

I saw a lady with a monogram speedy 25 in waldbaum's and another one with a popincourt haut in BJ's. (they're both grocery/grocery warehouse type stores.)

I think it would be cute to see which ones are the most commonly sighted!

2. Interesting thread! I was stuck at work all day today (and nobody at work wears vuitton).

OH, I forgot. I had a sighting of a black epi pochette.

Oh. oops. That was mines. :Push:

I'll post again tomorrow! :lol:

3. the ones i see most are the Mono Speedy 25 and the Mono and Multicolore Pochette Accessoires. and from what i've seen, most of them are fake :lol:

mavieenrose likes this.
  4. I saw a girl at the movies tonight with a mono speedy ... I think it was the 35, it was pretty big! I also saw someone with a mono papillon.

5. I live in vancouver pretty much every other asian girl in her 20's has a LV. alot of fakes gucci!!

6. Sunday when I was backing out of the parking lot at the movies... I almost hit this girl that was carrying a very oxidized Speedy 25... :P

7. I passed a woman carrying a mono Trouville today.

8. I always see Speedy 25 or 30s in Taiwan, they usually are all very old with a dark patina (dark brown/black). I've seen a Damier Papillon 30 once. Oh, and there's a woman in my yoga class who has a monogram Petite Noe (also very old with super dark patina). I guess women here in Taiwan just love their purses and never get rid of them. :heart:

9. I was at the mall today and at Nordstrom, I saw two women with MIZIs. They were beautiful and I'm still hunting for mine!

I also saw a mono speedy 30, a speedy 25, and a reg. Batignolles.

I did see a woman with a fake mono ellipse and a teenager with a fake mc white pochette.

10. Today? Only my b-e-a-utiful Alma hehehee!

11. two mizis! wow!

12. yesterday at Cabozan [sp?] outlet mall, in the Juicy store, Damier speedy 30 I think. 2 fake MC speedys, very odd colors & no vachetta. & My illovo.

13. only my red epi pochette today.

14. yeah, most of the LV bags you see on the streets are fake.

but i saw a lady with a manhattan gm and a young girl with a speedy 25 some days ago (both were real).

15. I've seen several authentic bags lately, to my shock and surprise! I spy on people at the mall. I find it depends on which store I go into! :lol: Lots of manhattan sightings lately.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice