Louis Vuitton Petite Boîte Chapeau Club

I agree with you 100% on the fact that these are two completely different bags and why can't they have separate clubs? Another interesting feature of this bag is it's considered hard sided luggage an therefore can be custom painted by LV artists. Not sure how widely known that is.
Thank you coloradolvr. I didn't know about the custom designs for the PBC. :smile:

Reactions: coloradolvr
Thank you coloradolvr. I didn't know about the custom designs for the PBC. :smile:
I know someone who did this in association with an special event. There was store event at Christmas one year where the artists were doing demonstrations of their paintings. If you purchased a hard sided piece you could have it painted. They are not sealed like the typical screen printed designs that come from LV corporate. You would have to be extremely careful not to damage the painting. It's not for everyone that's for sure. You would have to consider it art!

Reactions: vinbenphon1
I know someone who did this in association with an special event. There was store event at Christmas one year where the artists were doing demonstrations of their paintings. If you purchased a hard sided piece you could have it painted. They are not sealed like the typical screen printed designs that come from LV corporate. You would have to be extremely careful not to damage the painting. It's not for everyone that's for sure. You would have to consider it art!

That is awesome. Would love to see such a piece.

Reactions: coloradolvr
@vinbenphon1 @Lovehandbags23 (or anyone else with a PBC) would you please tell me the width of the detachable strap that comes with the PBC? I have the opportunity to buy a preloved one for about a 35% discount from retail... but it’s missing the strap. Wondering which of the VVN straps from LV would be closest to the one that comes with the bag. Thanks!

Reactions: vinbenphon1
@vinbenphon1 @Lovehandbags23 (or anyone else with a PBC) would you please tell me the width of the detachable strap that comes with the PBC? I have the opportunity to buy a preloved one for about a 35% discount from retail... but it’s missing the strap. Wondering which of the VVN straps from LV would be closest to the one that comes with the bag. Thanks!
Hi karman, my strap width is quite thin measuring 100 millimeters (1cm), not sure what this converts to in inches. Good luck.

Reactions: karman