Louis Vuitton Petite Boîte Chapeau Club

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dear All,
    I would like to start a club for Louis Vuitton Petite Boîte Chapeau. I tried to find out more about the handbag, however not a lot of videos in English on YouTube and reviews I found only from people who do not have the handbag, so please Louis Vuitton Petite Boîte Chapeau owners shear pictures of your beautiful bag with a small story.

2. I love this bag and wanted to get one but it was a dealbreaker when it couldn’t even fit my iPhone 6s!

J.A.N. likes this.
  3. Oh, your 6s should definitely fit! I have an iPhone X which is longer than the 6s, and it fits. It’s an incredible bag and a true work of art. You should get it!! (I think there is a new mini version of this bag due out soon, and it won’t fit in that, but the original Petite Boite Chapeau from last season will definitely fit your phone.)

4. #4 May 24, 2019
    Last edited: May 24, 2019
    Are you talking about the Boite Chapeau Souple? Because the Petite Boite Chapeau definitely does not fit (I know this because I tried this in the store). Perhaps it's because my phone has a slim case, but I'm not taking it out of the case just so it can fit in the bag.

Edit: If I put it in at an angle, which I suspect is what you're going to suggest as a follow up, I can't fit anything else in the bag which defeats the purpose. :sad:

J.A.N. likes this.
  5. Oh thank, I was wandering if iPhone X would fit in, as I have one, now you confirmed. Yes it’s absolutely gorgeous bag.

6. I have a slim case on my phone and it does need to be at an angle, but I can still fit my keys and a card case, and maybe a lipstick inside. I have the Petite Boite Chapeau, not the supple version. I hope this helps!

7. I started a PBC club, but the Mods amalgamated it with the 'Supple' Boite Club. Which I failed to understand as they are completely different bags at substantially different price points. Given that there is a club for Alma bb as well as larger size Almas'. Another example is the Noe bag, which has a few seperate clubhouses for differing sizes. Anyway, here is my PBC frpm Grace Coddington collection. I can fit a small wallet, reading glasses, iphone 5, and a few smallish things like keys and lippy.
    IMG_4111.JPG IMG_4006.JPG

8. Check out this beauty in Croc my gf is modelling at the LV rtw event earlier this year. So amazing.

IMG_4631.JPG

9. It just doesn’t work for me. I don’t want to have to put things in my bag at weird angles. Enjoy yours!

J.A.N. likes this.
  10. There is already a club in the clubhouse.

vinbenphon1 likes this.
  11. That is for the Supple version.

12. I think they combined them.

vinbenphon1 likes this.
  13. Omg your pbc is so gorgeous :heart:

vinbenphon1 likes this.
  14. Yep.. I don't get why as there are 14 seperate Speedy club threads and 5 Alma club threads etc.

coloradolvr, BleuSaphir and JazzyMac like this.
  15. Thank you aurore.