Louis Vuitton MultiPochette aka Scam Bag

DrTr

Jun 2, 2013
#BLM
Does someone here have the Zoe wallet and could take a picture of how it fits inside the MPA? Or what other wallets/card holders do you use with the MPA? Thanks a lot! :smile:
Hi EveyB - your request caught my eye so I decided to grab 4 wallets I can use in my MPA in both pouches. I don’t have the Zoe but my Victorine is larger. I showed it in the small pouch. I tried a CCH, pocket organizer, Victorine and an H small Bearn wallet. My iPhone 12 pro Max fits in small and large pouch. HTH! :smile:

D8C79001-416E-4527-8F6A-E245A56BC697.jpeg 39827A3E-57E7-433E-BC89-02D448CEB42D.jpeg BB643CC9-0A86-4522-911D-8311E5D59142.jpeg E0C7D392-3E0B-4019-BA82-6131734750BD.jpeg

EveyB

Feb 6, 2018
Hi EveyB - your request caught my eye so I decided to grab 4 wallets I can use in my MPA in both pouches. I don’t have the Zoe but my Victorine is larger. I showed it in the small pouch. I tried a CCH, pocket organizer, Victorine and an H small Bearn wallet. My iPhone 12 pro Max fits in small and large pouch. HTH! :smile:

View attachment 5126197 View attachment 5126198 View attachment 5126199 View attachment 5126200
Wow that is so nice of you! :heart::heart::heart: Thank you! :smile:
Which option do you prefer for the MPA?
I still regret not getting the fuchsia CCH :love:

Reactions: DrTr

DrTr

Jun 2, 2013
#BLM
Wow that is so nice of you! :heart::heart::heart: Thank you! :smile:
Which option do you prefer for the MPA?
I still regret not getting the fuchsia CCH :love:
Of course! For some reason (probably I’m in long weekend mode rather than work, tho still “working” :P ) I had fun doing that photo shoot. Probably I reach for the CCH or the pocket organizer the most in my smaller LV pochette bags. They are thinner/flatter and make more room for other things. That said the MPA holds quite a lot anyway. My AirPod pros fit perfectly in the round coin case that frees up room in the main pochettes. My H wallet I showed for size/thickness, I only use that one in my H bags typically. And the victorine I typically use in a tote because it seems so thick now.

I’m such a fan of the CCH and PO now! I have 3 CCH, fuschia, denim and mono eclipse reverse and I’m saying to self 3rd times a charm - no more!! Have you looked at the cool neon PO’s in lime and blue? I have to confess I ordered the mono/blue arriving next week. I also see the cobalt CCH every now and then in the stalking thread, although of course blue isn’t fuschia! But it’s a gorgeous blue. glad to help, happy weekend finally! :flowers:

66FC192C-F94C-4A73-B6AB-3D33D1FAB570.jpeg 24CC50F4-5383-4B6E-8FC7-3C2941E33973.jpeg

Reactions: EveyB

EveyB

Feb 6, 2018
Of course! For some reason (probably I’m in long weekend mode rather than work, tho still “working” :P ) I had fun doing that photo shoot. Probably I reach for the CCH or the pocket organizer the most in my smaller LV pochette bags. They are thinner/flatter and make more room for other things. That said the MPA holds quite a lot anyway. My AirPod pros fit perfectly in the round coin case that frees up room in the main pochettes. My H wallet I showed for size/thickness, I only use that one in my H bags typically. And the victorine I typically use in a tote because it seems so thick now.

I’m such a fan of the CCH and PO now! I have 3 CCH, fuschia, denim and mono eclipse reverse and I’m saying to self 3rd times a charm - no more!! Have you looked at the cool neon PO’s in lime and blue? I have to confess I ordered the mono/blue arriving next week. I also see the cobalt CCH every now and then in the stalking thread, although of course blue isn’t fuschia! But it’s a gorgeous blue. glad to help, happy weekend finally! :flowers:

View attachment 5126310 View attachment 5126311
Thank you! :smile:
I have not seen the new neon POs, but the blue/mono in your pic looks great! Also the blue CCH is gorgeous. I will look at them on the website.
Happy long weekend to you too :smile:

Reactions: DrTr