Louis Vuitton MultiPochette aka Scam Bag

Does someone here have the Zoe wallet and could take a picture of how it fits inside the MPA? Or what other wallets/card holders do you use with the MPA? Thanks a lot! :smile:
Hi EveyB - your request caught my eye so I decided to grab 4 wallets I can use in my MPA in both pouches. I don’t have the Zoe but my Victorine is larger. I showed it in the small pouch. I tried a CCH, pocket organizer, Victorine and an H small Bearn wallet. My iPhone 12 pro Max fits in small and large pouch. HTH! :smile:

D8C79001-416E-4527-8F6A-E245A56BC697.jpeg39827A3E-57E7-433E-BC89-02D448CEB42D.jpegBB643CC9-0A86-4522-911D-8311E5D59142.jpegE0C7D392-3E0B-4019-BA82-6131734750BD.jpeg

Hi EveyB - your request caught my eye so I decided to grab 4 wallets I can use in my MPA in both pouches. I don’t have the Zoe but my Victorine is larger. I showed it in the small pouch. I tried a CCH, pocket organizer, Victorine and an H small Bearn wallet. My iPhone 12 pro Max fits in small and large pouch. HTH! :smile:

View attachment 5126197View attachment 5126198View attachment 5126199View attachment 5126200
Wow that is so nice of you! :heart::heart::heart: Thank you! :smile:
Which option do you prefer for the MPA?
I still regret not getting the fuchsia CCH :love:

Reactions: DrTr
Wow that is so nice of you! :heart::heart::heart: Thank you! :smile:
Which option do you prefer for the MPA?
I still regret not getting the fuchsia CCH :love:
Of course! For some reason (probably I’m in long weekend mode rather than work, tho still “working” :P ) I had fun doing that photo shoot. Probably I reach for the CCH or the pocket organizer the most in my smaller LV pochette bags. They are thinner/flatter and make more room for other things. That said the MPA holds quite a lot anyway. My AirPod pros fit perfectly in the round coin case that frees up room in the main pochettes. My H wallet I showed for size/thickness, I only use that one in my H bags typically. And the victorine I typically use in a tote because it seems so thick now.

I’m such a fan of the CCH and PO now! I have 3 CCH, fuschia, denim and mono eclipse reverse and I’m saying to self 3rd times a charm - no more!! Have you looked at the cool neon PO’s in lime and blue? I have to confess I ordered the mono/blue arriving next week. I also see the cobalt CCH every now and then in the stalking thread, although of course blue isn’t fuschia! But it’s a gorgeous blue. glad to help, happy weekend finally! :flowers:

66FC192C-F94C-4A73-B6AB-3D33D1FAB570.jpeg24CC50F4-5383-4B6E-8FC7-3C2941E33973.jpeg

Reactions: EveyB
Of course! For some reason (probably I’m in long weekend mode rather than work, tho still “working” :P ) I had fun doing that photo shoot. Probably I reach for the CCH or the pocket organizer the most in my smaller LV pochette bags. They are thinner/flatter and make more room for other things. That said the MPA holds quite a lot anyway. My AirPod pros fit perfectly in the round coin case that frees up room in the main pochettes. My H wallet I showed for size/thickness, I only use that one in my H bags typically. And the victorine I typically use in a tote because it seems so thick now.

I’m such a fan of the CCH and PO now! I have 3 CCH, fuschia, denim and mono eclipse reverse and I’m saying to self 3rd times a charm - no more!! Have you looked at the cool neon PO’s in lime and blue? I have to confess I ordered the mono/blue arriving next week. I also see the cobalt CCH every now and then in the stalking thread, although of course blue isn’t fuschia! But it’s a gorgeous blue. glad to help, happy weekend finally! :flowers:

View attachment 5126310View attachment 5126311
Thank you! :smile:
I have not seen the new neon POs, but the blue/mono in your pic looks great! Also the blue CCH is gorgeous. I will look at them on the website.
Happy long weekend to you too :smile:

Yay - the pink strap is gorgeous, and after much use for a year it doesn’t get dirty and still looks brand new! Pink goes with everything I wear -as you say pink is a neutral :P Enjoy!
I just got the call that the MPA with pink strap has become available so I bought it! It has been out of stock in Australia so I’m happy to be getting one. Can’t wait!

Just bougt my mpa empreinte bicolour last month and got the khaki strap with a generous price, the SA showed me the khaki strap, n he said to try it on the mpa empreinte n i like it..i paid around 260 usd for the strap (without the coin purse)..its very cheap compare to the strap with the coin purse..i think the strap is returned item, thats why the price very cheap..

Just bougt my mpa empreinte bicolour last month and got the khaki strap with a generous price, the SA showed me the khaki strap, n he said to try it on the mpa empreinte n i like it..i paid around 260 usd for the strap (without the coin purse)..its very cheap compare to the strap with the coin purse..i think the strap is returned item, thats why the price very cheap..
Maybe he sold you the strap as a replacement part which is why it's so cheap? Seems like a good price though.

View attachment 5126197View attachment 5126198View attachment 5126199View attachment 5126200
What is the left cardholder with zipper pouch called? I need this style for my new Multi Poch3tte accessories that’s on order. Love it!

Reactions: EveyB and DrTr
What is the left cardholder with zipper pouch called? I need this style for my new Multi Poch3tte accessories that’s on order. Love it!
It’s called the Coin Card Holder. It is a men’s piece, and comes in several colors. My fuschia one was part of a limited edition drop, but the mono eclipse, and cobalt blue pop up on the website some. I have a denim one and a mono eclipse reverse one - I love these little pieces. Good luck finding one for your new MPA, it’s a great bag!

Reactions: pinkgirl713
It’s called the Coin Card Holder. It is a men’s piece, and comes in several colors. My fuschia one was part of a limited edition drop, but the mono eclipse, and cobalt blue pop up on the website some. I have a denim one and a mono eclipse reverse one - I love these little pieces. Good luck finding one for your new MPA, it’s a great bag!
I heard there’s a men’s rainbow collection coming and there should be a limited CCH also. Did you already hear anything from your SA about it? I’m still sorry I couldn’t get the fuchsia one and don’t want to be too late again :smile:

I heard there’s a men’s rainbow collection coming and there should be a limited CCH also. Did you already hear anything from your SA about it? I’m still sorry I couldn’t get the fuchsia one and don’t want to be too late again :smile:
I hope purple is part of it!!! My favorite color of all time, followed closely by pink and bleu :P the only men’s rainbow collection I’m aware of is truly a rainbow/sunset collection in canvas, but I haven’t seen a CCH in it. That would be fabulous! There is a pocket organizer though:drinks:

not sure this link will work, but the name of the thread is here too for the sunset/damier men’s drop this fall.it has been confirmed as canvas for the sunset pieces, can’t tell with the damier. HTH!

Thank you. I ordered a zippy coin wallet in DE with rose interior and tried a similar size wallet in the MPA today in store and it fit great with my big iPhone pro max so I should be fine with the zippy wallet. If it comes and it’s too big, I’ll look into the Coin card holder. I just love the coin card holder style since I have that in YSL and love the size and functionality.