Louis Vuitton Macy's Herald Square NYC

I know this is an older thread, but thought I would post my question here. I'm visiting NY next week and have a Macy's gift card and was thinking of buying something at LV. None of the Macy's by me have a LV boutique. So, if I change my mind can I return and/or exchange the item at a LV boutique by me? TIA

I know this is an older thread, but thought I would post my question here. I'm visiting NY next week and have a Macy's gift card and was thinking of buying something at LV. None of the Macy's by me have a LV boutique. So, if I change my mind can I return and/or exchange the item at a LV boutique by me? TIA

You should call the LV boutique inside of Macy's NY and directly ask your question. Since you will be using a Macy's gift card for the purchase and then you might return the LV purse to an LV store outside of Macy's, I'm really not sure how that would work. Best to call to Macy's LV and ask your question directly.

I've purchased LV bags from Macy's in the past and they stamp on your receipt that the item can only be returned or exchanged at a Louis Vuitton boutique in Macy's. I know there's one in Herald Square and another on Long Island.

Perhaps if you have a relationship with an SA at a local boutique, they may override the rules and allow an exchange. I doubt there's any scenario where you might be given a refund.

I prefer Macy's LV than 57th Street LV.
Personally the SA's at Macy's LV are more friendly, helpful, & will make sure that you are buying what you want and makes you feel like an VIP!!!
Certain items sell more quickly at 57th Street but once an while you can find something that has been sold out - ie they had a dentelle silver speedy earlier this year.
Rumor has it that certain Macy's employees get 20% off of anything in the store including LV but this is just a rumor.
However you can use your Macy's credit card and get rewards and other coupons towards other items. :smile:

im not sure about macy's but i know about saks and neiman's.
neiman's get 20-30% off LV, David Yurman, Cartier, etc if its within the store. This is how my best friend gets most of his jewels, through his sisters discount. I had considered using it, but i rather continue doing my own thing LOL.

You can return and exchange at an LV store. However, if you buy at the LV store you cannot return or exchange at an LV in a department store.

Inside of the Herald Square location, where is the LV counter boutique?
is it on the 1st floor or somewhere inside?
I do not recall ever seeing it and would like to make visit.

Yeah, i found it so I was there today.
Such a nice boutique,
a good amount of merchandise, and really nice SA , who run around serving everyone.
No reveals but I got to see some items IRL that I had hoped to see.

I didn't want to make a new thread about a similar topic...

Does anyone know if Macy's employees get their discount inside the Louis Vuitton stores located in Macy's? And while I'm asking, does anyone know if one can use 'Macy Money' in the LV stores (located in Macy's)?

Thanks!

Macy's employees do NOT get their discount at LV...believe me I asked! Macy Money cannot be used on LV because it is considered a leased department.

sorry to bring an old thread, does anyone know if you can use the insider coupon that gives you $50 off a purchase over $200 at the bloomingdales locations inside LV? thanks :smile: