Louis Vuitton Holiday Celebration

The goal of these regular events is to encourage clients to come to the store and browse... the more time a client spends in the store and looks at products, the more likely they will make a purchase that day or return to make a purchase soon after. It's a great marketing tool! Clients feel special because they were invited to the event, and even if they don't make a purchase right away, it strengthens their relationship with the brand.

I got the invitation for next Sunday's party at Louis Vuitton Cannes. Since I live over 5000 miles away from my home store... I am sending my parents. :lol: Hopefully, they'll pick me up a little Christmas gift! ;)
Oh yes! I hope they enjoy and Christmas for you!

Last year I saw only one person who was buying anything. The party was mostly just like a party, not a shopping event.
Oh that is great to hear. Perhaps if we see anything new it will be a soft sell. I'm also wondering what will be available as so many things are out of stock at the moment.

I've seen pictures of these events and most people there seem to dress very casually. I would probably wear some nicer slacks/pants, a sweater and jacket. Comfortable to shop and mingle in, yet not sweats either. Have Fun!! I'd love to get invited to any LV event. Unfortunately, I don't have a store in my state and order most items online.