Louis Vuitton Holiday Celebration

1. If you receive an invitation, what would you wear?

2. It’s more casual than you think. Don’t over dress.

MoyJoy, Poochie231080 and Born4thjuly like this.
  3. Oh that is good to hear and I was worried about under dressing. LOL I'm thinking of jeans with a dressier top and shoes. Nicer jewelry and call it a night. Too casual?

4. a question following up, I got an invitation too, am I obligated to make a purchase in the party?

5. That’s pretty much how I dress to these events.

I do make an effort to wear LV at the very least.

Born4thjuly and Daxfjc like this.
  6. Oh this is a great question!!! I was making an assumption I would need to buy. I am interested to hear from others.

7. Oh yea! You're my kind of person! I will definitely have LV on. Now, the struggle becomes which one! I vote for the one most closely matching the clothing.

dotty8 and bakeacookie like this.
  8. No obligation.

onlyk likes this.
  9. thanks!

10. I've been to many of these. They serve you champagne and mini bites. They may or may not have a DJ. It's mostly for the SAs to promote a bag to you. You are not obligated to buy anything. I do carry an LV bag when I go to these events. But I don't have to wear a ball gown. Just something you normally wear to an office should be fine.

11. great information, thanks!
    I better not to attend otherwise 100% sure will bring another bag home :p

kkfiregirl, ElVee999, Daxfjc and 3 others like this.
  12. Well, I’ll be dressed appropriately, but I have a hard time telling Louis no, soooo... new bag for me!!

bakeacookie likes this.
  13. I usually end up buying something at these events too

I blame the champagne they keep handing me.

14. The goal of these regular events is to encourage clients to come to the store and browse... the more time a client spends in the store and looks at products, the more likely they will make a purchase that day or return to make a purchase soon after. It's a great marketing tool! Clients feel special because they were invited to the event, and even if they don't make a purchase right away, it strengthens their relationship with the brand.

I got the invitation for next Sunday's party at Louis Vuitton Cannes. Since I live over 5000 miles away from my home store... I am sending my parents. :lol: Hopefully, they'll pick me up a little Christmas gift! ;)

15. Hee hee! Well, they say Wine or champagne should be mixed with chocolate when attempting to make a sale. That combination creates a sense of euphoria. I can't wait to see what we purchase!

bakeacookie likes this.