Louis Vuitton Hawaii !!!!!

Thanks for this advice. I hope they can sell me some luggage tags to stamp.
I am also looking for some items that are specific to HAWAII. Does anyone have a phone number to a helpful SA That would answer my questions over the phone? Thx!

Thanks for this advice. I hope they can sell me some luggage tags to stamp.
I am also looking for some items that are specific to HAWAII. Does anyone have a phone number to a helpful SA That would answer my questions over the phone? Thx!
I bought luggage tags when I was there. They don't always have them in stock but I found them right away at the Hilton Hawaiian Village location.

Reactions: USCGirlie
We made it to Oahu and I scored my first day purchase. I went with the PM monogram. That bag wasn’t on my radar and SA said they had just gotten it in today. I hope I don’t have any glazing issues as I have read on TPF. It all looks in alignment and no issues. Thanks for everyones input.

Reactions: img
If you're in Hawaii for a few days (ideally at least a week), do go to one of the stores ASAP to get the luggage tag. I didn't check Hilton, but at Kalakaua and Ala Moana, they both said they didn't normally keep luggage tags in stock and that it's considered a special repair order that has to come in from a warehouse on the mainland. You could maybe even call them before your trip to get them to order it for you so it's already being processed before you travel. I can't remember how long it's supposed to take (either a week or a month), but definitely longer than the 5 nights I was there.

ETA: Also, while Ala Moana is a much larger store, I found the customer service far better at Kalakaua. Also, Ala Moana seemed to have things in stock but in limited colors, and certain things that are forever out of stock (i.e. Pochette Metis). I saved about 10% off buying in Hawaii than the mainland though! :smile:

We made it to Oahu and I scored my first day purchase. I went with the PM monogram. That bag wasn’t on my radar and SA said they had just gotten it in today. I hope I don’t have any glazing issues as I have read on TPF. It all looks in alignment and no issues. Thanks for everyones input.
Nice! How is the weather there? Wish I was there with you

If you're in Hawaii for a few days (ideally at least a week), do go to one of the stores ASAP to get the luggage tag. I didn't check Hilton, but at Kalakaua and Ala Moana, they both said they didn't normally keep luggage tags in stock and that it's considered a special repair order that has to come in from a warehouse on the mainland. You could maybe even call them before your trip to get them to order it for you so it's already being processed before you travel. I can't remember how long it's supposed to take (either a week or a month), but definitely longer than the 5 nights I was there.

ETA: Also, while Ala Moana is a much larger store, I found the customer service far better at Kalakaua. Also, Ala Moana seemed to have things in stock but in limited colors, and certain things that are forever out of stock (i.e. Pochette Metis). I saved about 10% off buying in Hawaii than the mainland though! :smile:

I scored luggage tags at the Hilton store each visit (been three times!). I stayed on the property so I was able to visit daily! Great service at that store too, and not very crowded.

Reactions: ChanelCanuck
I bought my luggage tags at 5th Avenue before I went when I went the first time. I'm going in the fall and will probably do the same, just to avoid problems if I can't find them there.

Weather is great. Come on over and join the fun. We’ve gone to Maui but first time in Honolulu and as of first day I prefer Maui.
Make sure you go snorkel in Hanauma bay first thing in the morning. Also Kailua beach at the north shore is much nicer than Waikiki imo. The LV stores in Oahu is much nicer and bigger than the ones in Maui. Enjoy your time there. :panic:

Reactions: aussiebae and img
Hi I have been looking for the PM monogram which is sold out in Australia and am contemplating a holiday somewhere where they stock this bag. Do you know if the store you got it from has stock all the time?

I recently bought a speedy b 25 in DE in Oahu! The location by the beach (Kalakaua) not the one in the mall. great customer service there, I would advise you to see Sally or Karen. I also have a favorite PM. I love both and love the favorite for just a night out l. I believe they are well stocked and they have 3 locations there. I was looking for a pochette accessoires, which is sold out everywhere, and they had one at th Hilton location. The SA Are very nice and willing to check other locations, and you can’t beat the lower prices in Hawaii :smile: have fun!

Hi I’m planning my trip to Oahu Hawaii this late summer. And trying to purchase speedy 25 B. Do you mind sharing price of speedy 25 b ? Thank you in advance!

Hi I’m planning my trip to Oahu Hawaii this late summer. And trying to purchase speedy 25 B. Do you mind sharing price of speedy 25 b ? Thank you in advance!
If memories serves me correctly, prices in Hawaii is 10% less than on mainland US. So if you just go on US website then deduct 10%, that’s the price. If you are not an American citizen, you can get tax back (I think).