Louis vuitton Fringe bucket yes or no?!

If you like it...get it. You'll enjoy carrying a bag you love and find interesting. If I had a chance to get one I would; I don't turn down LV. :shame:

I didn't like or dislike it before, but then I saw a pic of Ayumi Hamasaki (sp?) carrying it here on the forum, and then I saw it in a total different light as gorgeous. Not for me though, but she carried off beautifully.

I've seen people with the style where it looks drop dead knockout,,, like Irene,,, didn't like the bag at all till I saw it on her... I also have a young girlfriend who I can totally imagine rocking this bag. When you see it on, it's a whole different story.. but, i felt like your mom, etc at first... but, when someone gets it right, it's like WAY HOt!

I didn't like or dislike it before, but then I saw a pic of Ayumi Hamasaki (sp?) carrying it here on the forum, and then I saw it in a total different light as gorgeous. Not for me though, but she carried off beautifully.

right. Like I said, when people carry it off, it is TO DIE FOR.:yes:

Nope not a pick I would make for myself at all. But it's about you...if you're drawn to it, and you'll know when/if you are...then go for it and enjoy it to heck w/what anyone else thinks about it!!!