Louis Vuitton District PM - Unboxing - Pics - and Co.

I absolutely am lusting over this bag. I walked past LV three times today to look at it in the window display. I have the shelton mm already, but this bag is smaller, newer and just looks so smart and compact. I honestly have no need for it but I can't stop looking at it!! Argh!! Congrats!

I absolutely am lusting over this bag. I walked past LV three times today to look at it in the window display. I have the shelton mm already, but this bag is smaller, newer and just looks so smart and compact. I honestly have no need for it but I can't stop looking at it!! Argh!! Congrats!

if they had the shelton bag in size pm.. i think it would've been my choice.

I will try to do some modelling pics, so that u guys can get an impression how it looks like.

Thanks for showing. I wanted a smaller bag too. I'm contemplating between district pm, mick pm and Bottega Veneta cross body bag.

well.. if they had the same big in damier graphite.. then it would've been my first choice..

as i said.. the mick pm.. is a really nice bag.. but after seeing some online pictures how it looks on a human-being.. and live in the LV-Store.. i really changed my mind :smile: - and the District PM is a great chice.. wish it had a simple d-ring.. oh well :smile: