Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Its shorter than the speedy 25. I have the keepall xs and it's just a tad too small. And there are days I wish the speedy was a bit smaller. The keepall 25 is the perfect middle size between the two.

Thank you so much for posting these pictures! I have been searching the forum and YouTube to find a comparison of these three sizes and you pictures are perfect! I have the sunset keepall xs which was a great size for me last year but I seem to be carrying more this year and I feel that the speedy 25 is too big. I don't have a boutique near me and the ones that I would consider taking a road trip to don't have the keepall 25 in stock. I hate to return things and that is why picture like these are so important to me. Enjoy your new beauty!

Reactions: Melissa V
Hi everyone. I was able to pre-order the Nano Speedy mono. Since this my first pre-order item (as I usually buy in boutique orif the item is available online), how long does it usually get delivered?

I know that it takes about 2 weeks to 3 months.

Hi guys, do you condition your "new" vachetta and if yes, how and what product do you use? I have heard of people putting their new bags with vachetta out in the sun four times every week. I haven't done this with my speedy mono 30, but its honey patina still looks good.

I intend on purchasing another speedy but in B20 or B25 before the price increase. I am only waiting for my new nano speedy to arrive then I will order B20 or 25. :smile:

Reactions: Bumbles
They’re all beautiful :love: I ordered my keepall 25 too online and it’s saying it takes 2 weeks to arrive. I’m so surprised at this bc I usually get my LV 2-3 days once I make my order:crybaby:
Have you gotten an update on your delivery? I tried to order after @Melissa V posted pics of this beauty and I got a date as early as 21 days. I could wait 2 weeks but the 21 days is too close to when I have to go on extended travel so I won’t be able to order. I am so disappointed!
Enjoy your bag when you receive it.

Reactions: Peridot_Paradise
Have you gotten an update on your delivery? I tried to order after @Melissa V posted pics of this beauty and I got a date as early as 21 days. I could wait 2 weeks but the 21 days is too close to when I have to go on extended travel so I won’t be able to order. I am so disappointed!
Enjoy your bag when you receive it.
Oh no I’m sorry to hear that but yea I’m not really sure what’s going on with this particular bag. It been over a week since it says “order in preparation” at this point I feel like they’re making my bag. I’ve been ordering on LV website for over 8 yrs regularly and never took so long. I’m not in a rush to get mine but I feel so bad ur not able to get yrs in time perhaps you can order it when you return. I feel like this style and combo bag will be a staple in their collection for awhile

Reactions: Lizzys
Its shorter than the speedy 25. I have the keepall xs and it's just a tad too small. And there are days I wish the speedy was a bit smaller. The keepall 25 is the perfect middle size between the two.

View attachment 5593134

View attachment 5593135

View attachment 5593136
Great size comparison . I just got the Citi Keepall, which I think is in-between the XS and Keepall 25. Perfect size and no handles. Had a terrible fall down some stairs coz my handles got snagged on the hand rail. Freaky.

So did u get it? Lol. I'm freakin crazy for it too. So I get the mantra.. "do not purchase". Haha, but I did get a little something fron this range.
I just was able to see it recently in the store and seriously thought about it but it seems so impractical but cute….The top seems hard to open with the tab ..I don’t know if they weren’t popular but they are available on the US and have been for awhile…I’d love to see someone carrying it!!

Reactions: vinbenphon1
I just was able to see it recently in the store and seriously thought about it but it seems so impractical but cute….The top seems hard to open with the tab ..I don’t know if they weren’t popular but they are available on the US and have been for awhile…I’d love to see someone carrying it!!
Yeah, there are 6 of these available in my store. My SA suggested putting a small vase and some flowers in t. Bwhaha

IMG_20220820_110949_156.jpg

Hi everyone ☺️ I'm new here.
I was wondering if anyone has or had the monogram mat Stockton in Noir at all ? I know it's a discounted line and ?not so popular nowadays i guess ..but I am eyening the bag as i like how understated it looks. Is it shiny? as I'm not after a shiny finish and did you/do you like it ? (Durability, practicality etc) thanks a lot !!

Has anyone experienced an issue when trying to clean spots from the interior of a vintage keepall? I just bought one from a reseller and attempted to get out some spots using a few things which included Shout stain remover, Dawn dish detergent and lastly Folex carpet spot remover. The water I used to clean the spots left water marks at the edges of where the water went. I've not experienced this with other LV interiors. Is there a way to get that water mark out now? I've searched on YouTube but haven't found anything. Thanks in advance
Hi Chrissy,
Not sure if you’ve resolved your issue by now, thought I’d share a way that may work…
I have some silk curtains that a previous dog we had would pee/mark them. It was a challenge as I would get that water mark after cleaning the bottom at home myself. I figured out that if I had a hair dryer on hand and quickly dried the area with it, it prevented a strong water mark. Just make sure you blot out as much of the water as possible. So, wet/dampen the area in question, then dry it with hairdryer on hottest, strongest air setting, working outside in. Hope that works for you. If it didn’t work the first time you can try the process again.